Post Your Favorite Rides

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
Working towards smoething like this with my own bike.[/quote]

Badass

Had this big dog in college (75 Pontiac Grandville Brougham). 455, fender skirts and leather interior. I could easily fit seven people in that car. Now that I have the money to afford it, I wish I still had it.

I shall have the Aston Martin DB9 if you please. The on-board rockets and bulletproofing shan’t be necess’ry, but I dare not refuse a model with those adornments.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I shall have the Aston Martin DB9 if you please. The on-board rockets and bulletproofing shan’t be necess’ry, but I dare not refuse a model with those adornments.[/quote]

Old school…

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
Working towards something like this with my own bike.[/quote]

A real RIDE.

Skyline R34 GT-R

2JZ-GTE Supra

Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4, per favore.

[quote]Damici wrote:
[/quote]

Can I have it in red? At 6’6" tall, I am pretty sure that I would not even be able to get in the seat.

Then get the spyder version (released in another year). :wink:

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
Damici wrote:

Can I have it in red? At 6’6" tall, I am pretty sure that I would not even be able to get in the seat.[/quote]

The REAL General Lee…

No need to slide across the hood - you could just step over it.

Here’s the Atom.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Brazen T wrote:
In no order

Porsche 959, 1996 Viper GTS, 2001 BMW M Coupe, Ferrari F40, early 80’s Audi Quattro Turbo Coupe, Ariel Atom…I’ll look for pics if I get a chance.

My favorites are cars that are thinly disguised race cars which made it to the street, especially homologation cars.

My neghobour has a heavily modded Volvo C70 (modded by TWR racing) and the plate says “NIMBIS2K”

That is VERY similar to my all time lineup.

Sub the 959 for the 993 turbo4.
Sub the Viper GTS for a Lancia Delta Integrale Evo II.

Ariel atom, what a machine though I am suprised an American would be into it (no offence).

Ferrari F40 will probably be the most cherished yet abused car in my garage. Track days all through the summer… I love that car like no other Ferrari. Haha, not that I’ve ever driven one. Yet.

Bushy[/quote]

No offence taken, as I’m Canadian;). Been into the atom since it first came out…I used to race a F1600 open wheel, so this really reminds me of it.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
CthruPants wrote:
Here’s the Atom.

Strange to think that machine is actually road legal.

Bushy[/quote]

Not much different than a 4 wheeled motorcycle when you think about it.

Maybe being a $30k a-year cop would not be so bad…

1978 Porsche 911, growing up watching transformers I loved Jazz and have loved that style Porsche since.