Post Your Favorite Fruit

Avocados are awesome- I just wish my local supermarket could consistently get decent ones.

Tomatoes.

-dizzle

blood oranges

I was going to post how retarded this thread is, then I got sidetracked when I didn’t see anyone mention pineapple as their favorite. So…

Pineapple.

Now…this thread is retarded.

Mortals.

^Oh shit those are good.

Kiwi probably? Blue and Blackberries are good. Does pineapple and/or kiwi give anybody else a kinda weird feeling in their mouth?

[quote]meesuspush wrote:
…[/quote]

Lol.

And damn the lot of you! I love all types of fruit - especially peaches and pineapple but they spike my blood glucose like nothing else.

Damn damn damn!

Nothing beats a good persimmon. Really hard to find though. Fresh white peaches, and mangos are excellent also, but I’ve given up on trying to find these in the regular grocery stores. Too often they are frozen in transit and taste like cardboard.

Mango is the king of the fruits, a close second are those big green coconuts with the juice inside.

I also vote the prickly pear as highly underrated.

Oh, and lychee.

Tip for pomegranate:

Seed it, chill it, have a bowl of it with a sprinkle of sea salt. Awesome. Trust me.

Want to not get stains when seeding them? Do it under water, like in the kitchen sink. Want to seed them faster? Cut them horizontally, not vertically.

[quote]Renton wrote:
meesuspush wrote:

Lol.

And damn the lot of you! I love all types of fruit - especially frozen bananas to stick in my ass!!

Damn damn damn![/quote]

Hmmm…Still announcing this stuff publicly Ren???

[quote]Spry wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
kiwis are awesome, probably my favorite though I rarely eat them.

Go for it Mak! You’ve got someone offering to eat you.

Mangos.

[/quote]

I could do better.

One of everything, throw in a bowl. Snack on it while reading up on T-Nation. Too many good fruits out there to just pick one. Mix bowl beats all.