Post Your Breakfast

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
i use butter on my toast, why wouldn’t you?[/quote]

I rarely eat toast.
When I do, hellz yeah I use butter.

For the past couple of days it’s been 2 whole eggs, 2 whites, 2 slices of bacon, a scoop of Metabolic Drive, and a scoop of Superfood. I’m doing Berardi’s Get Shredded.

4 eggs scrambled w/ diced tomatoes, 1 cup cooked oatmeal + 1 scoop banana creme optimum whey + cinnamon + cup frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries, or mixed)… one spoon, one fork, + sportscenter

Upon wake up I take an Alpha Male. Being type II diabetic breakfast starts with Metformin, 25mg Chlorthandione and 3 x 1000 fish oil. Monday through friday is l c oatmeal, 3 eggs, 1/2 an orange. Saturday it’s ladyfriends’ choice. Sunday after church it is generally a 3 or 4 eggs omlet with mushrooms and broccoli.

90 grams of Bob’s Red Mill High Fiber Hot Cereal (or 7 grain hot cereal) + cinnamon

1 cup skim milk
1 piece of fruit
4 egg whites
1500 mg of glucosamine chondroiten
1 cap of fish oil (1.25 grams)
1 multi

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
3 whole eggs
1 scoop Grow! Whey
1 scoop superfood (mixed in Grow!)
1 cup green tea
[/quote]

Snap.

6 whole Omega3 eggs
3-4 strips bacon
Pappy’s seasoning on the scrambled eggs

Small handful of walnuts
2 Flameout caps, 1 REZ-V cap, 1 Optima probiotic

Sometimes I’ll have a packet of instant oatmeal mixed with 1 scoop Superfood (half serving) and 1 scoop of Vanilla Metabolic Drive - I blend it first, then microwave for 1 minute. Delicious!

1000 mg bromelain, 1 600 mg cap of Betaine HCL…these two taken with EVERY breakfast.

1 cup green tea after breakfast.

2 Fried Eggs
100g Feta Cheese
Spinach (Frozen)

(got no time to add other stuff like onions)

3 jumbo eggs scrambled with 4-6 ounces 93% lean ground beef and 1 cup diced/cubed potatoes. I scramble all that together and finish it off with a piece of fruit.

1 c plain oats
2 scoops ON whey
1 banana
1 pinch cinnamon
1 tbsp Splenda
4 fish oil caps
2 flaxseed oil caps

Holds me over for a few hours. Sometimes it takes me awhile to drink. Sometimes its gone in a minute or two.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
3 jumbo eggs scrambled with 4-6 ounces 93% lean ground beef and 1 cup diced/cubed potatoes. I scramble all that together and finish it off with a piece of fruit.[/quote]

That sounds bad ass in a week when I’m done restricting Cals I’m gonna have to try that!

what order do they get into the pan?? Brown the beef first, then add potatoes then eggs???

Eight ounces of soy milk, then thirty minutes to an hour later I have four eggs or three eggs and two sausage links. And of course, sixteen ounces of coffee.

In-between semesters I actually get up an hour early, chug a protein shake, and go back to bed before breakfast, but I can’t keep that up when school is in.

real men put peanut butter on their toast.

You can eat anything for breakfast. Beer and a steak sandwich. Left over pizza. A bananna. 2 bananas?

Is there some sort of commandment that says thou must eateth eggs on the sunrise?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
i use butter on my toast, why wouldn’t you?[/quote]

As I am not a big breakfast guy, I am fine with eating one meal I like over and over. As such, I don’t think butter and the saturated fats that it brings would be a great long term intake. Any thoughts?

here it is:
thou must eateth the egg upon sunrise!

and/or the protein shake!!

Just because its breakfast doesn’t mean you have to eat breakfast foods!. Tell me what you like to eat and I bet I can come up with a way for you to eat it for breakfast. During the last few weeks of my competition prep I have to cut eggs and I am cycling carbs so that means chicken or turkey for breakfast.

I found a way to eat turkey with a little bit of cinnamon and sugar free maple syrup sounds gross but it is actually pretty good! Maybe my taste buds are just so screwed up anything taste good, but no really it is good! I also like a good old protein shake.

[quote]pikehunter wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
i use butter on my toast, why wouldn’t you?

As I am not a big breakfast guy, I am fine with eating one meal I like over and over. As such, I don’t think butter and the saturated fats that it brings would be a great long term intake. Any thoughts?

[/quote]

You are right. Buttering your toast will KILL you!

Seriously though, in the scope of your entire diet it is negligable. Also, the recommendations for dietary fat are 20-35%, with up to 30% of that being saturated fat. You should only worry about your buttery demise if you are lubing all your foods up. Also, if you have any risk of high cholesterol/blood pressure/heart disease etc, you would want to actively reduce saturated fat.

If you are healthy, exercising, and consuming a decent diet then you have nothing to worry about.

Weekday - 6 eggs, 1 cup chopped red/green/yellow peppers/onion, 4 slices of bacon, 2 slices cheese, black coffee.

Weekend - Cinnamon rolls (the whole damn canister), Metabolic Drive mixed with milk.

depends…the last few days I’ve had

5 eggs with 3 tlbs of mayo(egg salad)

…I just moved out of my house so I eat lots of eggs because they are cheap, taste good and have a good amount of fat and protein
(I’m on the AD). This week should be better since my mom came to visit and she got me lots of nice food :-).