Post Your Breakfast

Can anyone share breakfast meals that they like? I am not a fan of breakfast foods. I always see the oatmeal/egg white thing posted, but I can’t stand oatmeal. I would eat scrambled eggs/wheat toast everyday, but I don’t want my arteries to close. I guess I could just use whites, but I wanted to see if anyone could share various breakfast meals they have used. Thanks for any input.

1 can corned beef and hash w/ 6 Omega 3 eggs scvrambled

I don’t know what your goals are, but right now I’m cutting and breakfast looks like this:

3 scrambled eggs
3 slices turkey bacon
1 apple
1 cup green tea

I eat approx 5 eggs/day and genetics say I’m predisposed to havinmg high cholesterol…But all my numbers are excellent…so go figure!

I just try and keep the rest of my daily “SATURATED” fats to a minimum…

M-W-F
2 scoops vanilla or bannana whey w/ water (used in place of Milk)
2 cups Shredded Wheat Cereal
3 Fish Oils Caps

T-TH-S-SU
6 Omega3 Eggs
2oz. Reduced Fat Cheese
1/2 cup spinach or chopped broccoli
3 Fish Oil Caps

2-4 eggs (depends on how I feel)
Whole Grain Toast
One Apple
1% Milk - one cup
Water

2 Flameout Caps
GNC Mega Men Multi Vitamin Sport

To the toast/bread eaters…do you eat it dry or are there spreads you’ve found that are fairly healthy?

1 c egg whites
1 medium avocado
All natural no sugar added salsa
1 Zucchini
1 yellow squash
Black coffee w/ stevia

A small child.

And a piece of wicker furniture. You know, for fiber.

4 egg white/1 whole egg omelete with brocolli and peppers
salsa
ground turkey
an apple

3 omega-3 eggs
PB
Scoop Grow! Whey

6 eggs scrambled with 2 Tbsp flax seed mixed in. Top it off with taco sauce.

3 whole eggs
1 scoop Grow! Whey
1 scoop superfood (mixed in Grow!)
1 cup green tea

1 serving Flameout
1000mg Vitamin C (pill)

4 whole eggs (sunny side up)
1 cup of Ground beef
sprinkle on cheese and hot sauce
side of cooked broccoli and mushrooms

eating eggs everyday isn’t going to clog your arteries, egg fats are ones your body and work with just fine. Its unnatural man made fats that you should worry about. I eat 12-15 eggs a day and have excellent cholesterol levels even though like gman27 heart disease runs in the family! So eat up, eggs rock.

2 scoops whey, 4 cups water, 1/2 cup of oats, equal to taste, ice cubes, and sometimes 1tbs of good old peanut butter. Throw in the blender and baaim! breakfast. I only do this when i’m running behind.

I vary it up, depending on what I’m in the mood for, but what I fix most often is an omelette slathered in salsa and hot sauce:

1.5 Cups liquid egg whites, one whole Omega-3 egg mixed with a couple tablespoons water.
Filled with a sauteed mix of mushrooms, onions, garlic, a couple handfuls of spinach (all fresh), and one ounce of swiss cheese.

And an apple (Granny Smith), or some fresh pineapple.

This is roughly an hour after a scoop of Grow! whey mixed with either instant coffee, or a Crystal Light ‘On the Go’ packet on non-training days, or about 45-60 minutes after my PWO drink on training days.

[quote]Rykker wrote:
I vary it up, depending on what I’m in the mood for, but what I fix most often is an omelette slathered in salsa and hot sauce:

1.5 Cups liquid egg whites, one whole Omega-3 egg mixed with a couple tablespoons water.
Filled with a sauteed mix of mushrooms, onions, garlic, a couple handfuls of spinach (all fresh), and one ounce of swiss cheese.

This is roughly an hour after a scoop of Grow! whey mixed with either instant coffee, or a Crystal Light ‘On the Go’ packet on non-training days, or about 45-60 minutes after my PWO drink on training days.[/quote]

that sounds delicious. no butter or any lipid involved in the sauteeing process, am i correct.

Cutting right now, and daily breakfast is 6 egg omelet (3 whole, 3 white)w/ spinach or broccoli, mushroom, and green onion, 1/4c cheese, and 3/4c fruit (usually strawbewrries)

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Rykker wrote:

This is roughly an hour after a scoop of Grow! whey mixed with either instant coffee, or a Crystal Light ‘On the Go’ packet on non-training days, or about 45-60 minutes after my PWO drink on training days.

that sounds delicious. no butter or any lipid involved in the sauteeing process, am i correct.
[/quote]

I use olive oil, and a pat of butter to raise the smoking-point of the oil (the added flavor doesn’t hurt, either).
If I’m out of olive oil, I’ll use canola oil by itself (no butter).

i use butter on my toast, why wouldn’t you?