Post Your BETA-7 Results

I’m wondering if I can get some info from someone who actually uses this product. I don’t know anyone personally who does, and I am not sold on whether this product is really worth my money or not. What results did this ACTUALLY have on your workouts?
thanks

it’s tough to say for me, since I took my training more serious around the time I added BETA-7…
But it’s definately something I’ll use periodically through the year.

I’ve back off to 3 caps/day and the strength has slowed, so I’m going to up it to 6 caps again next week to see if I notice changes again.

Buy it. If you don’t like it, get your money back.

There is a lot of threads already about results from Beta-7. It’s something you don’t really notice until you stop taking it.

I have been taking Beta Alanine for at least 6 months. I saw INCREDIBLE gains about a month into it. But I have no idea how much of that is from the BA, and my natural progression.

I am cycling off of it starting today. I am about to start a new HST cycle in a week or so. I’ll see how my 10RM and 5RM performance compares to previous cycles. Should be interesting!

Thanks for the info, I think I’ll give it a try. Cycling it in does seem like a good idea too.

[quote]bball-muscle wrote:
I’m wondering if I can get some info from someone who actually uses this product. I don’t know anyone personally who does, and I am not sold on whether this product is really worth my money or not. What results did this ACTUALLY have on your workouts?
thanks[/quote]

I use it consistently and notice it’s positive effects on my endurance levels hitting compound weight movements and supersets and when hiking. My rep capacity went up considerably after a month of using the product and hasn’t decreased.

D

Noticing it when you stop taking it is a poor indicator. I would say that’s a dependency withdrawal kind of thing. People say there workouts suck after they stop taking it? It’s not like your workouts sucked before you started taking it. I’m using it now doing high endurance workouts and I find myself wondering if it does anything at all. I’m not doing anything that I couldn’t do without it.

[quote]–X-- wrote:
Noticing it when you stop taking it is a poor indicator. I would say that’s a dependency withdrawal kind of thing. People say there workouts suck after they stop taking it? It’s not like your workouts sucked before you started taking it. I’m using it now doing high endurance workouts and I find myself wondering if it does anything at all. I’m not doing anything that I couldn’t do without it.[/quote]

The point people are trying to make when they say they notice the effects when they stop using Beta-7 is that while the benefits increase gradually as you use it, they become more apparent when you stop. Thus, their workouts are not the same as they were while using Beta-7.

To the OP: I’ve become a big Beta-7 fan and recently started using again after a break from most supplements. It definitely helps my endurance and strength endurance.

Man, I swear it’s only been a week since stopping beta alanine, but I am finding it much harder to do my 2nd sets now.

Chins, dips, press, squats, are all much harder on the 2nd set, with the same reps and weights I was using last week.

with all this (what seems to be) dependancy on Beta-7; i wouldn’t want to take it.

why not just push yourself hard w/o it and the only times that sh*t will get hard is when you add more weight; not subtract a supplement.

[quote]B rocK wrote:
with all this (what seems to be) dependancy on Beta-7; i wouldn’t want to take it.

why not just push yourself hard w/o it and the only times that sh*t will get hard is when you add more weight; not subtract a supplement.[/quote]

Well brother, it’s a small price to pay (maintenance 2 tabs x per day) to keep muscular endurance at peak levels. At least that’s my dos centavos.

D

for the past 3-4 weeks I’ve been doing 1 pill 3 xday.

My strength was starting to slow down big time.

So, this week I started back with 2 pills 3xday.

I just switched from 5x5 to 4x8.

I grabbed a weight that was slightly less since I was doing more reps (DB Incline Chest). It was too light, and I ended up banging out the rest of the sets with the same weight that was very challenging on my 5 rep day, but I did 8 reps.

For me, the big thing was the decreased fatigue from my problematic back. I have cramps that run the length of both legs, arms, and abs/chest. This product made it much easier for me to get through my workouts, whether they be karate or weights.

In karate performance, I am able to work longer and at a higher intensity, thus getting more total benefit from training.

In the weights, I am able to throw up weights for 10-12 reps that I’d normally hit for 6-8. And, it may be purely psychological, but I tend to recover more quickly from my resistance training sessions.

Bought 3 bottles of BETA-7 and didn’t notice much on or off of it… I wouldnt buy it again or recommend it to anyone… Then again I would sadly say the same for Alpha Male… What does work is the protein/BCAA’s supplements.

I could have sworn that I already posted on this thread, but here goes again.

Beta-7 probably makes a bigger difference in terms of its effects than any other supplement I’ve used. I start to notice the difference in 3 to 5 days.

Then again, I’m very experienced and push myself hard in training. I wouldn’t recommend this product to relative newbies who are still learning how to really train hard.

[quote]lowlight wrote:
Man, I swear it’s only been a week since stopping beta alanine, but I am finding it much harder to do my 2nd sets now.

Chins, dips, press, squats, are all much harder on the 2nd set, with the same reps and weights I was using last week.[/quote]

Maybe it’s like a second placebo (withdrawal) effect?

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
lowlight wrote:
Man, I swear it’s only been a week since stopping beta alanine, but I am finding it much harder to do my 2nd sets now.

Chins, dips, press, squats, are all much harder on the 2nd set, with the same reps and weights I was using last week.

Maybe it’s like a second placebo (withdrawal) effect?[/quote]

Perhaps, but I started taking it again anyway. I think I’m hooked! :wink: