post workout shake

Hey everyone. I need some help on making my post workout shake for bulking. I plan on using creatine, dextrose, maltodextrin, and whey protein. How much of each should I use, and are there any other necessary ingredients(such as glutamine or ribose)? I also have ALA to take before this shake. THanks in advance.

25g whey protein, 25g dextrose, 25g maltodextrin, optional - 5g creatine, 3g glutamine, 3g BCAAs, 200 mg Alpha lipoic acid

You could try something like this:40g dextrose,40g maltodextrin,40g Hydrolyzed Whey,4-6gBCAA and 5-7g Glutamine Peptide,3-5g Creatine…and maybe 5g of Arginine.My suestion is to do it the easy way…just buy SURGE!..Ps:Drop the ALA.

What are your goals? Mass gain, fat loss or maintenance? In addition, what body type are you? Ectomorph, meso or endo? All these things will help determine the macronutrient ratio and numbers you should be using in your post workout shake.

Here are my recommendations for a killer pre/post workout combination of supplements to yield a maximal anabolic/anti-catabolic effect:

1/2 serving of SURGE

1/2 serving of EAS SyntheVol

1 capsule of Pinnacle Insulene

40 mg of Vanadyl Sulfate (6-8 mg Vanadium)

100 mg of ALA

Anti-oxidant stack (1 gram Vitamin C, 400 IU Vitamin E, 100 mcg Selenium)

Ideally, the stack should be consumed both immediatly pre and post workout.

NOTE: Vanadyl becomes toxic if consumed over long periods of time; therefore, it should be consumed for 2-3 weeks followed by a 2-3 week off period (1:1 ratio of "on" to "off")

try to follow the surge formula. 2:1 carb to protein ratio.

I like 50gm Maltodextrin 50gm Dextrose and 50gm Whey, I usually pop 2-300mg of ALA and 100mg of Glucosol when I drink the shake. Good luck → outlaw