T Nation

Post Workout Protein Drink(s)?

Guys i would like to know if i could drink 2 proteins at the same time “post-workout”…Surge and Nitro-Tech =\ ???..if yes, how should i do it ? if not ? what should i do ??

sure, you could even drink 3 or 4 at the same time, but why???

[quote]hacksoft wrote:
Guys i would like to know if i could drink 2 proteins at the same time “post-workout”…Surge and Nitro-Tech =\ ???..if yes, how should i do it ? if not ? what should i do ??[/quote]

Check out this article, it goes through how to time your supplements, what to take and how much.

Hope this helps

http://www.T-Nation.com/article/diet_and_nutrition/supplementation_for_newbies&cr=

[quote]dakotah_13 wrote:
sure, you could even drink 3 or 4 at the same time, but why???[/quote]

Surge is an Anti-Catabolic protein, but the nitro-tech, help you add up to 8.4 pounds of muscle in as little as 14 days =…so it would be a great stack, i think =P

[quote]hacksoft wrote:
dakotah_13 wrote:

Surge is an Anti-Catabolic protein, but the nitro-tech, help you add up to 8.4 pounds of muscle in as little as 14 days =…so it would be a great stack, i think =P[/quote]

Don’t believe their bullshit ads

[quote]flanker6 wrote:
hacksoft wrote:
dakotah_13 wrote:

Surge is an Anti-Catabolic protein, but the nitro-tech, help you add up to 8.4 pounds of muscle in as little as 14 days =…so it would be a great stack, i think =P

Don’t believe their bullshit ads[/quote]

LOL hahaha i don’t BUT i have to try it =P i wont lose anything =P…my friend tried it and works for him, i hope it works for me too, so i dont have to kill myself for wasting that $ =P…

sorry for my bad english

who told you you would gain 8.4 lbs in 2 weeks, DISALLOWED? its marketing.

Surge is a great protein, but it also has glucose and BCAA’s, everything you need atfer a workout, except for creatine… right after a workout you dont need anthing else…

too much protein at once just ends up getting pissed out, I wouldn’t drink more 50g at one sitting

[quote]hacksoft wrote:
Guys i would like to know if i could drink 2 proteins at the same time “post-workout”…Surge and Nitro-Tech =\ ???..if yes, how should i do it ? if not ? what should i do ??[/quote]

of course.

get a blender and put liquid in it along with the protein powder. that way you can drink both at the SAME time.

just stick with Surge

[quote]joeker wrote:
too much protein at once just ends up getting pissed out, I wouldn’t drink more 50g at one sitting[/quote]

lol 50g that’s nothing, only the Surge has 92g with only 2 scoop =P

[quote]hacksoft wrote:
joeker wrote:
too much protein at once just ends up getting pissed out, I wouldn’t drink more 50g at one sitting

lol 50g that’s nothing, only the Surge has 92g with only 2 scoop =P[/quote]

…huh?

[quote]atg410 wrote:
hacksoft wrote:
joeker wrote:

…huh?[/quote]

haha I think he means the powder is 92grams (serving size). So that is the protein + carbs combined… not all 92 grams of protein. LOL he must be confused.

[quote]k8thegr8 wrote:
atg410 wrote:
hacksoft wrote:
joeker wrote:

…huh?

haha I think he means the powder is 92grams (serving size). So that is the protein + carbs combined… not all 92 grams of protein. LOL he must be confused. [/quote]

that’s what i mean, LOL not all 92g of protein LOL

8.4 pounds of muscles in 14 days? Possible. If you used test as a “support” supp.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
8.4 pounds of muscles in 14 days? Possible. If you used test as a “support” supp.[/quote]

Or maybe there are enough calories in the supplement to cause someone to increase their caloric intake enough so that they will actually gain weight.

As most people who fall for supplement ads don’t eat enough whole food anyway (or just enough total calories), so this puts them in a caloric surplus and they actually gain! :wink:

[quote]joeker wrote:
too much protein at once just ends up getting pissed out, I wouldn’t drink more 50g at one sitting[/quote]

How pathetically sad you are, you moronic ignoramus. You have the mental agility of a glacier. You can’t think at all. You are a pitiful, mentally backward Neanderthal who suffers from a severe vitamin deficiency that has obviously retarded your intellectual development. What happened to you when you were a child? Were you dropped several times? Your spiritual acumen stinks. You are blind, hateful, and utterly despicable. You are a complete loser with no sense of self-worth who has nothing better to do than elevate his shameful little reason for existence by denigrating others of far greater value than yourself. It is obvious you are a ridiculous excuse for a human, you pitifully sad, miserable, oxygen wasting wretch of a soul. I pity you. You are less than snail excrement. You are leaking mental sludge. May your atoms dissolve. I pity you and fart in your general direction.

Ok, maybe that was excessive, but you did attempt to perpetuate one of the most damaging lies in bodybuilding. Don’t do it again.

As for the “8.4 lbs” claim, take a look at this thread.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_author/funniest_claim_ever