Post workout insulin spike on Fat Fast

What do you guys think about using Surge during the fat fast diet to help minimize muscle loss?

Jesse, I thought about that too…my muscles are getting a little ‘deflated’. Of course, there are a thousand different ways to approach this diet, but I guess it wouldn’t really be very ketogenic if you ingest those carbs after your workout. Maybe a serving of Ribose-C would be a better idea? Anyhow, if you give it a try, let us know how it works!

Maybe you should look into doing a cyclical ketogenic diet. I don’t think it is very good to knock yourself out of ketosis 3 or 4 times a week which is what you would be doing in this case. Instead, schedule your workouts around a specified carb up day each week. This produces excellent results. Targeted ketogenic diets (like the one you describe) work for some, but I have not had good results with it, and in general I feel it is best to knock yourself out of ketosis only once per week with a lot of carbs rather than 3 or 4 times a week with just a little bit of carbs.