Post Workout BCAA's

How many grams of BCAA’s are recomended to take post workout? The protein powder im taking right now has over 5 grams of BCAA’s such as leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Is this enough, or should i get more?

I’m currently taking 24g powdered BCAA’s and have been for the past 6 weeks at this dose.

Seems to be working so far.

I take ten to twelve Biotest BCAA tablets pre and post workout.

D

Not including the BCAAs in my pre/post workout drink, I take 10 pre, 20 during and another 10 after my workout.

today I started to take 8 grams pre, 30g during, and 8g post.

the difference between this protocol and not doing it was monumental. I’m never going back again.

BCAA megadosing is the key.

[quote]BWBurner wrote:

the difference between this protocol and not doing it was monumental. I’m never going back again.

BCAA megadosing is the key.[/quote]

Care to expand? What did you like about it particularly?

[quote]CantStop wrote:
BWBurner wrote:

BCAA megadosing is the key.

Care to expand? What did you like about it particularly?[/quote]

I noticed an increase in energy and work capacity.

For example, today was a heavy lower body day for me and on the deadlift I always feel real trashed afterwards, this time around I felt like I could of done 4 more sets. Because of this I was also able to lift more weight, I had enough energy to hit my goal weight on the last set of deadlifts that I planned to hit on the third week of this lifting cycle.

also note that I mixed the 30g BCAA for the during workout drink with half a serving of Surge.