Post Work out- (3 hour window)

Hey guys- I was just wondering on what post-workout formula you guys think is more effective. Some say take a huge post-workout drink right after training (I.E) 100 grams simple cho, 50 grams protien, 20 grams glutamine, (i do beleive these are t-mags ratios, I might be wrong)- then have a normal meal within a hour and half. I myself have been using AST 3 hour window, where I mix my Post-Workout shake into 3 diffirent section’s (I.E)- 20 grams glutamine during workout, drink 1- 60 grams simple cho, 22 grams protien, 5 grams glutamine, 5 grams creatine, Drink 2- 1 hour later, 2o grams simple cho, 22 grams protien, 5 grams glutamine, 5 grams creatine, Drink 3- 1 hour later (repeat drink 2), what do you guys think of this philosiphy- it has really worked well for me. I have used it for 2 months, and have liked the results better than the large post workout shake/meal 1.5 hours later. thanks D-cuss

b-u-m-p

The Solving the Post-workout Puzzle articles at T-mag are the best for this topic. Check them out if you haven’t already.

Why not just buy Surge? It works very well. You can add creatine to it if wanted but don’t need to bother (actually SHOULDN’T) adding any other ingredients.

Surge. It works miracels. Take it immediately after training. Or do as John Berardi recently recommended and take half during the workout and the other half immediately after. Eat a regular meal an hour or two later or follow up with another Surge shake. But that depends on your goals and if you can afford to use that much Surge.