Post Some Bulk and Cut Pics

I want to see how cutting makes you bigger.

Dammit, I rated this thread a 10. Now it’s a 4.0?! Why? WHY?!

WHYYYY!!!

What about “Rate my Physique” don’t you understand?

[quote]The Greek wrote:
What about “Rate my Physique” don’t you understand? [/quote]

“my”

�?? ones the fish of the sickness of the enormous quantity to do your immature joke in me, and you to be very scurvy, because it is foolish we have decided to eat each other, the people who the monkey the dying elephant which is your death clearly should fight, and are gotten angry and are divorced. In addition as for me the smell like the trash of corruption you think, like the rhinoceros of fat quality you are it is you walk. Exactly, to tighten sexual intercourse, move in fear, and very foolish thread I don’ Apologize in order to begin; Likes t you of douchebag of the hell and corruption.

cutting makes you look bigger with your shirt off, bulking makes you look bigger with your shirt on.

who else has this problem?

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
�?? ones the fish of the sickness of the enormous quantity to do your immature joke in me, and you to be very scurvy, because it is foolish we have decided to eat each other, the people who the monkey the dying elephant which is your death clearly should fight, and are gotten angry and are divorced. In addition as for me the smell like the trash of corruption you think, like the rhinoceros of fat quality you are it is you walk. Exactly, to tighten sexual intercourse, move in fear, and very foolish thread I don’ Apologize in order to begin; Likes t you of douchebag of the hell and corruption.[/quote]

Eyem going ay class-cieling con one/two hamsters, and he/she can’t lowKate the E-bola on the spuuuuuuuuuun.

[quote]Flow wrote:
NateOrade wrote:
�?? ones the fish of the sickness of the enormous quantity to do your immature joke in me, and you to be very scurvy, because it is foolish we have decided to eat each other, the people who the monkey the dying elephant which is your death clearly should fight, and are gotten angry and are divorced. In addition as for me the smell like the trash of corruption you think, like the rhinoceros of fat quality you are it is you walk. Exactly, to tighten sexual intercourse, move in fear, and very foolish thread I don’ Apologize in order to begin; Likes t you of douchebag of the hell and corruption.

Eyem going ay class-cieling con one/two hamsters, and he/she can’t lowKate the E-bola on the spuuuuuuuuuun.

[/quote]

Haha man I’m glad I’m not the only one who couldn’t keep up with that post.