Post Retarded Pics Of Yourself

Here’s another one of me.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
see my avatar

You like Donnie Wahlberg. But the uncool version.

I thought he looked Wee Man. [/quote]

the hell with both of you. you’re just jealous of my water guns :smiley:

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
rainjack wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
see my avatar

You like Donnie Wahlberg. But the uncool version.

I thought he looked Wee Man.

the hell with both of you. you’re just jealous of my water guns :D[/quote]

is that a creatine joke?

Me in the 80’s!

I thought I was cool, but man… UGH!

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Here’s another one of me.[/quote]

Dude start eating and don’t stop til next Easter. Shit I think I can see your pancreas there guy.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:

Dude start eating and don’t stop til next Easter. Shit I think I can see your pancreas there guy.[/quote]

I hope that’s an old picture.

Dwarf, that’s a rockin’ do, bro.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Me in the 80’s!

[/quote]

lmfao!

Holy shit dude!

When I saw this thread, I knew this picture had to be here. This is last March during a snowstorm day. I actually look like I arrived on the short bus. I’m sporting my ex husband’s Rangers FC touque. Why they need a touque in Glasgow is beyond me. Regardless, I’m cutting quite a fine figure.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
When I saw this thread, I knew this picture had to be here. This is last March during a snowstorm day. I actually look like I arrived on the short bus. I’m sporting my ex husband’s Rangers FC touque. Why they need a touque in Glasgow is beyond me. Regardless, I’m cutting quite a fine figure.[/quote]

I went to Canada once on a ski trip with a Canadian friend and her family. I wasn’t wearing hat, and her father kept asking me where my tuque was. Now, I had no idea what this mysterious tuque was, and all the time he kept repeating himself, I was thinking that he was having some sort of episode.

I don’t know how many times he asked me where my tuque was, but the conversation went something like this: “Where’s your tuque?”, Huh? “You’re tuque.” My what?, “You’re tuque, where’s your tuque?” After what appeared to be several minutes of this, my friend finally interrupted (I’m certain she was having a good chuckle over this) to inform me that tuque is just some Canadian word for hat.

No point to this story.

Here’s another one of me.[/quote]

That hairstyle reminds of those Tokyo Hotel people (well, they’re… less than people, actually).

That alone warrants military intervention. (which did happen… in a way, if I’m not mistaken? :wink:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:

That hairstyle reminds of those Tokyo Hotel people (well, they’re… less than people, actually).

That alone warrants military intervention. (which did happen… in a way, if I’m not mistaken? :wink:
[/quote]

That’s not really me you guys. I just thought it’d be funny

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
When I saw this thread, I knew this picture had to be here. This is last March during a snowstorm day. I actually look like I arrived on the short bus. I’m sporting my ex husband’s Rangers FC touque. Why they need a touque in Glasgow is beyond me. Regardless, I’m cutting quite a fine figure.[/quote]

Ouroboro, I love you so much. What a great pic.

I have a very similar one of my mother that just kills me because it’s got that exact same short-bus smile, but you don’t notice it right away because she looks like she’s wearing a Ku Klux Klan sheet. It’s a black and white photo taken at Niagara Falls back when she and my father were dating. They were both wearing these rain coats and hats, but for some reason in the snapshot of my mother the hat looks like it comes to a point and over the long raincoat it looks for all the world like Klan get-up. My mom was tall, so it’s not obvious she’s a woman. People would come in, notice it, and react to the Klan thing (“WTF? Is this what I think it is?”), then take a second, closer look…and there she was, looking all delightfully short-bus with her big, cheesy grin. God, I love that picture. The frame is broken. I need to get it fixed so I can rehang it.

I also sympathize, because like you and my mom, my inner cognitively-challenged-person is sometimes visible in photos.

Iron Dwarf, too funny. I see the cool. It shines through!

Me roo-pouching my anorexic brother, very ghey. 2 years ago

[quote]Dickie_B wrote:
Me roo-pouching my anorexic brother, very ghey. 2 years ago[/quote]

That’s gotta be a fail pic.

Here’s me in an elevator in Chicago. If the pic shows up big enough you can see another tiny image of me right behind my head. I think it might be the angel of death.

Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
gatesoftanhauser wrote:

That’s not really me you guys. I just thought it’d be funny[/quote]

Where’d it come from ? I thought I recognized it from some other thread.
BB.com or Facebook ?

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
When I saw this thread, I knew this picture had to be here. This is last March during a snowstorm day. I actually look like I arrived on the short bus. I’m sporting my ex husband’s Rangers FC touque. Why they need a touque in Glasgow is beyond me. Regardless, I’m cutting quite a fine figure.

Ouroboro, I love you so much. What a great pic.

I have a very similar one of my mother that just kills me because it’s got that exact same short-bus smile, but you don’t notice it right away because she looks like she’s wearing a Ku Klux Klan sheet. It’s a black and white photo taken at Niagara Falls back when she and my father were dating. They were both wearing these rain coats and hats, but for some reason in the snapshot of my mother the hat looks like it comes to a point and over the long raincoat it looks for all the world like Klan get-up. My mom was tall, so it’s not obvious she’s a woman. People would come in, notice it, and react to the Klan thing (“WTF? Is this what I think it is?”), then take a second, closer look…and there she was, looking all delightfully short-bus with her big, cheesy grin. God, I love that picture. The frame is broken. I need to get it fixed so I can rehang it.

I also sympathize, because like you and my mom, my inner cognitively-challenged-person is sometimes visible in photos.

Iron Dwarf, too funny. I see the cool. It shines through!

[/quote]

I’m glad you like the picture. I think we all have ones like this somewhere. I think pictures like this are who we really are. Most of mine are like this. It made on-line dating tough. It’s so Canadian it makes me want to grab a bottle of Blue.

That’s a great story about your mom. They are much more fun than the pretty ones.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Me in the 80’s!

[/quote]

Okay, yes, it’s very 80’s but you still pull it off very well. Let’s see something totally dorky. You still look hot and not retarded.

dickbag wins.

how the fuck did you manage all that?

AKA “The Blackmail Thread”