Post PCT No Libido - HELP!

Like was said, need bloodwork, total t, lh, fsh, estro, prolactin

[quote]MapleMike wrote:
Well basically I have no urge to have sex and this is a problem because my girlfriend always wants it. On cycle I was going 4-6 times a day easily, and all my problems started during my PCT which included; maintaining an erection as well as climaxing as both of these were becoming increasingly difficult.

I have been off PCT for almost 3 weeks now and I still have no urge for intercourse and when I try itâ??s a complete failure. Any help on what I could do to fix this as this is a huge problem for me and my gf. I do have some Adex and nolva left over (about 20 pills @ 1mg for Adex and about 15 tabs of nolva @ 20mg each)

This was my second cycle: Iâ??m 22 years old and Iâ??m 5â??10, 10-11% bf, 190lbs
W1-W4: anavar 30mg/day
W5-W8: Var 40mg/day and Test E 500mg/wk
W9-W10: Test 500mg/wk Tren Ace 100mg EoD
W11-W12: Masteron 100mg EoD , Test E 625mg/wk for 1 week, then 750mg/wk for 1 week
W13: Sust 500mg/wk
W14: Sust 325mg/wk
W15: Sust 250mgwk
W16: Sust 125mg/wk
W17-W18- Took nothing
W19- HCG 500iu every day for 10 days
W20-23- PCT: Clomind (150/100/50/50) Nolva (40/40/20/20)
[/quote]

why the hell did you design the cycle this way?

i will say this again, and i’m sure it won’t be the last time-your PCT made no sense.

-sustanon should not be used at the end of a cycle, if possible.

-HCG should not be used for a week prior to your SERM.

-you should ensure that estrogen is being managed prior to PCT, and generally one should use an AI here.

-PCT cannot be rushed. you did a 4 month cycle, and expect a shitload of SERMs to fix that in a month.

-mega dosing of SERMs has no clinical basis in actually working.

right now, i’d guess that your estrogen is high based off how you ran this, but i agree with the other guys that you might as well just get blood work and see where everything is at.

i suggest reading through this for next time:

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[/quote]

I’d love to know who designed this. Almost nothing makes sense.

Anavar 4 weeks before test
Tren for 2 weeks
Mast for 2 weeks
Finishing with Sust

I’m wondering if someone decided to try to figure out a way to use a bunch of leftover compounds in a cycle? This is one fucked up mess.

-Ty for the replies so far, I will go and get blood work done tomorrow,

-At first I was doing an anavar only cycle to just gain a little size and strength but then a friend of mine sold me on the idea of stacking it with a test for more gains.
-I did 2 weeks of tren then 2 weeks of masteron because my dealer couldn’t get any more tren and said masteron will give me the strength I wanted.
-So basically this wasn’t a planned cycle hence why its a retarded cycle because I initially was only planning an anavar only cycle.

-For the PCT design that’s how the powerlifters at my gym said to do it, so I just followed their advice

-I was unaware sust shouldn’t be used at the end of a cyle, when I talked to my buddies they said this was fine

-As for the adex I was told to only use when my nipples got sensitive

-I know for next time ima plan the cycle better by reading more articles here on T-Nation because this total sucks and I deserve it for not planning this.

-One upside is I found out how to not do a cycle lol

[quote]eatmorefood wrote:

[/quote]

I’d love to know who designed this. Almost nothing makes sense.

Anavar 4 weeks before test
Tren for 2 weeks
Mast for 2 weeks
Finishing with Sust

I’m wondering if someone decided to try to figure out a way to use a bunch of leftover compounds in a cycle? This is one fucked up mess.[/quote]

^that’s what i was thinking, too…

i will say this again, and i’m sure it won’t be the last time-your PCT made no sense.

-you should ensure that estrogen is being managed prior to PCT, and generally one should use an AI here.

-PCT cannot be rushed. you did a 4 month cycle, and expect a shitload of SERMs to fix that in a month.

right now, i’d guess that your estrogen is high based off how you ran this, but i agree with the other guys that you might as well just get blood work and see where everything is at.

From what I gather from that link- clomid isn’t usefull so use nolva for up to 3 months as that’s been shown to be effective as well use aromasin.

Ill go get blood work done to see where my levels at, but to fix my issue I should probably look into getting some armosin and running 20mg/day nolva w/ 25mg/day of aromasin for another 8 weeks??

[quote]MapleMike wrote:

From what I gather from that link- clomid isn’t usefull so use nolva for up to 3 months as that’s been shown to be effective as well use aromasin.

Ill go get blood work done to see where my levels at, but to fix my issue I should probably look into getting some armosin and running 20mg/day nolva w/ 25mg/day of aromasin for another 8 weeks??
[/quote]

honestly, i’d just wait for your blood work at this point. most likely it’s high estrogen (and if it is, then i’d just use an AI/Aromasin and not a SERM), but you might as well find out now…

seriously though, why the heck did you use that cycle?

[quote]MapleMike wrote:

[/quote]

honestly, i’d just wait for your blood work at this point. most likely it’s high estrogen (and if it is, then i’d just use an AI/Aromasin and not a SERM), but you might as well find out now…

seriously though, why the heck did you use that cycle?[/quote]

-I didn’t have a plan to start with (as I was only planning to do anavar only then people were like take this and that and so on…) and I was less knowledgeable at that point and time (and still am) and I listened to other people who are just as dumb as I am

thank you for the advice I just hope this can be fixed and I didn’t fuk up my dick permantley

[quote]MapleMike wrote:

[quote]MapleMike wrote:

[/quote]

seriously though, why the heck did you use that cycle?[/quote]

-I didn’t have a plan to start with (as I was only planning to do anavar only then people were like take this and that and so on…) and I was less knowledgeable at that point and time (and still am) and I listened to other people who are just as dumb as I am

thank you for the advice I just hope this can be fixed and I didn’t fuk up my dick permantley[/quote]

ah. well, live and learn, i guess…

i suspect you’ll be fine with some estrogen management, but again, blood work will show one way or another…

Holy shit… you’re 22 and you threw all this shit into your body for 23 weeks?

Get blood work and a doctor. Fuck self medicating off the internet.

You would think people would put more thought and effort into researching what they should and shouldn’t be putting into their bodies.

This is one messed up first cycle, especially for a 22year old. Luckily tren was only used for 2 weeks so I doubt prolactin levels are too high. Maybe just elevated.

I would also have to guess estrogen is too high. Using HCG while estrogen is high could also be counter productive since your body would sense the high estrogen and assume test levels are also high, shutting yourself back down.

Maintain the nolva protocol and throw in aromasin.

Only time will allow you to heal. Keep your head up pct can suck big time. At least my pct did, it also didn’t help going through a divorce either. What I did do was get my blood tested after 3 weeks of feeling like shit, and I learned alot about what I did wrong on my first cycle

[quote]TheTaskmaster wrote:
You would think people would put more thought and effort into researching what they should and shouldn’t be putting into their bodies.

This is one messed up first cycle, especially for a 22year old. Luckily tren was only used for 2 weeks so I doubt prolactin levels are too high. Maybe just elevated.

I would also have to guess estrogen is too high. Using HCG while estrogen is high could also be counter productive since your body would sense the high estrogen and assume test levels are also high, shutting yourself back down.

[/quote]

yeah, the HCG can make things tricky. part of the issue IMO, is that when the testes are shutdown from the cycle, they don’t seem to contribute to aromatization like they normally would. however, when we throw HCG in there, the need for an AI is that much more important… and transitioning into high doses of SERMs with high estrogen only exacerbates the whole thing.

yeah, the HCG can make things tricky. part of the issue IMO, is that when the testes are shutdown from the cycle, they don’t seem to contribute to aromatization like they normally would. however, when we throw HCG in there, the need for an AI is that much more important… and transitioning into high doses of SERMs with high estrogen only exacerbates the whole thing.[/quote]

Exactly. Run AI during HCG as you would on cycle, and taper off once you start your SERM.

Its probably a good idea to have a rough estimate of how much synthetic testosterone is in your system prior to start HCG. I wouldn’t start until those levels drop below 100mg.

Its probably a good idea to have a rough estimate of how much synthetic testosterone is in your system prior to start HCG. I wouldn’t start until those levels drop below 100mg. [/quote]

Is this a typo? Did you intend to write PCT instead of HCG?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Its probably a good idea to have a rough estimate of how much synthetic testosterone is in your system prior to start HCG. I wouldn’t start until those levels drop below 100mg. [/quote]

[/quote]

No I meant HCG. If you’re using HCG to prevent/reverse testicular atrophy then it doesn’t matter how much test is in your system. But If using it to restart your production, why would you want high levels of synthetic testosterone? I would think it would become more effective with lower levels. And dosage required could be reduced too. 250iu EOD instead of like 2000iu ED.

I’m no expert, so maybe I’m wrong. But this just seemed to make more sense. Worked great for me too. 3 weeks of nothing, 3 weeks of HCG, and 3 weeks of nolva was enough to recover from a 12 week test/deca cycle.

HCG is suppressive. All you’re doing is prolonging shut down.

I run my hcg while I taper down my test

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[/quote]

No I meant HCG. If you’re using HCG to prevent/reverse testicular atrophy then it doesn’t matter how much test is in your system. But If using it to restart your production, why would you want high levels of synthetic testosterone? I would think it would become more effective with lower levels. And dosage required could be reduced too. 250iu EOD instead of like 2000iu ED.
[/quote]

Do you actually know how HCG reverses testiclar atrophy?

well, this illustrates part of why HCG complicates things for a lot of guys…

HCG only serves to help the testes recover from the suppression of the cycle, and therefore, be more responsive to the LH and FSH.

however, until total testosterone and estrogen levels are normal (or low, really), the hypothalamus and the pituitary aren’t gonna send the signals down to the testes to produce testosterone. high doses of HCG complicate this by actually elevating testosterone and estrogen levels, and tricking the HPTA to believe it’s recovered when it actually isn’t.

there’s plenty of data that shows lower doses of HCG (250-500 IU) can effectively stimulate the Leydig cells in the testes, so anything over that is overkill (and might actual make the testes desensitized to LH, which is absolutely something we need to avoid). (side note: if one is truly concerned about getting the testes recovered, then i’d suggest using D-aspartic acid as well, as it help push cholesterol into the testes to be used for actual testosterone production).

HCG takes about a week to get out of you system, so there’s simply no reason to start a SERM until it’s gone. your HPTA is not gonna kick back in if it thinks LH levels (and test and E, as well) are high.

now, it’s not absolutely necessary for HPTA recovery to use HCG. if the “H” or the “P” aren’t receiving the correct signals, it doesn’t matter if your “T” are ready anyway. one needs to ensure that their PCT actually normalizes hormone levels, or HCG is just a waste.

(^note: i’m not saying not to use HCG, i’m just stating that we need to make sure it’s used as part of a logical, coherent plan for recovery).

with all that being said, i don’t think HCG needs to be ran on it’s own. for most cycles, it’s very convenient to run it when we’re waiting for esters to clear, though.

example:

Week 1-8
Test E
A-dex

Week 9-10
Test E
A-dex
HCG

Week 11
A-dex
HCG

Week 12