Post PCT No Libido - HELP!

[quote]MapleMike wrote:
Well basically I have no urge to have sex and this is a problem because my girlfriend always wants it. On cycle I was going 4-6 times a day easily, and all my problems started during my PCT which included; maintaining an erection as well as climaxing as both of these were becoming increasingly difficult.

I have been off PCT for almost 3 weeks now and I still have no urge for intercourse and when I try itâ??s a complete failure. Any help on what I could do to fix this as this is a huge problem for me and my gf. I do have some Adex and nolva left over (about 20 pills @ 1mg for Adex and about 15 tabs of nolva @ 20mg each)

This was my second cycle: Iâ??m 22 years old and Iâ??m 5â??10, 10-11% bf, 190lbs
W1-W4: anavar 30mg/day
W5-W8: Var 40mg/day and Test E 500mg/wk
W9-W10: Test 500mg/wk Tren Ace 100mg EoD
W11-W12: Masteron 100mg EoD , Test E 625mg/wk for 1 week, then 750mg/wk for 1 week
W13: Sust 500mg/wk
W14: Sust 325mg/wk
W15: Sust 250mgwk
W16: Sust 125mg/wk
W17-W18- Took nothing
W19- HCG 500iu every day for 10 days
W20-23- PCT: Clomind (150/100/50/50) Nolva (40/40/20/20)
[/quote]

why the hell did you design the cycle this way?

i will say this again, and i’m sure it won’t be the last time-your PCT made no sense.

-sustanon should not be used at the end of a cycle, if possible.

-HCG should not be used for a week prior to your SERM.

-you should ensure that estrogen is being managed prior to PCT, and generally one should use an AI here.

-PCT cannot be rushed. you did a 4 month cycle, and expect a shitload of SERMs to fix that in a month.

-mega dosing of SERMs has no clinical basis in actually working.

right now, i’d guess that your estrogen is high based off how you ran this, but i agree with the other guys that you might as well just get blood work and see where everything is at.

i suggest reading through this for next time: