Post PCT Crash

[quote]cnobari wrote:

[quote]Shed wrote:
What would you reccomend instead then?[/quote]

I recommended nolvadex/clomid …but bonez is saying just take nolvadex. If you are gonna take only nolvadex do like this:

Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg
[/quote]

Have you done this before? How many times?

I recommend nolvadex for people doing normal PCT.

60mg for 3 days.
40mg for 7 days.
20mg for another 20 days or so.

With that said, I dont claim to be saying that running a SERM only at this point will fix your suppressed HPTA. It may, but I wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt.

[quote]cnobari wrote:

[quote]Shed wrote:

I recommended nolvadex/clomid …but bonez is saying just take nolvadex. If you are gonna take only nolvadex do like this:

Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg
[/quote]

There is absolutely no reason for you to tell others what I am saying and then proceed to give advice as if it were I doing so. Youre becoming increasingly annoying.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]cnobari wrote:

[quote]Shed wrote:

Day 1 - 100mg
Following 10 days - 60mg
Following 10 days - 40mg
[/quote]

There is absolutely no reason for you to tell others what I am saying and then proceed to give advice as if it were I doing so. Youre becoming increasingly annoying. [/quote]

bonez I sent u a message. please read

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
I dont recommend clomid to any male. Shitty drug. It’s not going to do anything nolvadex wont do. [/quote]

I disagree, sorry. There is some info out there that shows clomid to be superior to nolvadex then it comes to boosting LH.

Whether the user wishes to become an emotional crybaby or not is a different matter :wink:

BBB[/quote]

Does nolvadex not do its job when it comes to restarting the HPTA?

Clinically speaking, there are differences, for sure. In general terms regarding PCT, I think nolvadex is fine and actually superior because of the negative effects clomid brings to many men.

Allright. Man things take their due time here… Finally got a hold of the original bloodwork they did at the doctors office. I’m not sure how much use this will be to you, but meh… here we go. Some things are in swedish and i’m not entierly sure how they translate. But if you ask i’ll do my best…

B-CRP-Intern (internal?) - <8 mg/l
B-Hb-Intern - 168 g/l
P-Glukos (Glucose) intern - <8.1 mmol/l
P-PK - 1.0 INR

S-Follikelst hormone - 1 U/L
S-LH - 2 U/L
S-Prolaktin (Prolactine?) - 9,3 ug/L
S-Testosterone - 11 nmol/L

P-Bilirubin - 3 umol/L
P-ASAT - 0,40 - ukat/L
P-ALAT - 0,69 - ukat/L
P-ALP - 1,5 - ukat/L

P-Amylas/Pancreas - 0,43 ukat/L
P-LD- 2,3 ukat/L
P-TSH- 2.2 mU/L
P-Tyroxin Free. FT4 - 17 pmol.

Also checking Testo and Estrogen again tomorrow. Any clues in any of this for anyone?

Clomid and nolva should arrive soon. Going for second round of blood tests today.