Post-Lifting Aerobic Work Nutrition

Quick stats: 21 years old, 5’10, 164lbs, formerly 250lbs, currently skinny fat, anabolic diet, 1600calories/day (dropped from 3k to 1600 250-500 a week)

Ok I am starting CT’s article here to try to get down to 10% BF Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION

He talks about doing 20-30 min of liss aerobic work after lactic acid training. My question is post lifting/pre aerobic work should I drink my shake which is 33g Whey, 7g Waxi, 4 tsp Cream [227 Cal/25.3g P/9.2g C/9.4g F]? Or wait till after cardio? or take it before lifting?

Also a side question if anyone can answer, would boosting the PWO cardio to 45 min be beneficial?

I would utilize a PWO shake with better macronutrient ratio for glycogen replenishment. Something along the lines of an MRP shake with a ratio in range of 5-8 grams fat, 35 grams of carbohydrates, and 35-40 grams of protein (protein blend if possible).

In terms of the cardio I would keep it at 20 minutes and drink your shake afterward. You can always bump up the cardio on off days or perhaps do split sessions once in a while.

I only get 25g of carbs a day on the anabolic diet