Post Drunken Pics of Yourself

weirdo lol

I was totally smashed in this pic!!!

On a serious note, I don’t think any of the pictures the OP uses in his avatar are him, and this thread sounds like a ploy to get more potential identities (for other forums?).

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
On a serious note, I don’t think any of the pictures the OP uses in his avatar are him, and this thread sounds like a ploy to get more potential identities (for other forums?). [/quote]

What is that? Why? I don’t understand.

Gay.

Holy fuck, that’s an Australian flag.
I fucking hate how the Aus. flag has become the symbol
behind which you should-have-been-aborted douchebags herd.
We need more stringent migration laws.

:wink:

[quote]zoso764 wrote:
;)[/quote]

WHAT THE FUCK? Why aren’t those assholes doing anything? Why aren’t they helping out their friend who is being attacked by that circus elephant?

Well, I guess fat people need lovin’ too. Like the OP. He seems like a chubby guy just wanting some lovin’.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
On a serious note, I don’t think any of the pictures the OP uses in his avatar are him, and this thread sounds like a ploy to get more potential identities (for other forums?). [/quote]

Creepy…

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
zoso764 wrote:
:wink:

WHAT THE FUCK? Why aren’t those assholes doing anything? Why aren’t they helping out their friend who is being attacked by that circus elephant?

Well, I guess fat people need lovin’ too. Like the OP. He seems like a chubby guy just wanting some lovin’.[/quote]

Shhhh…OP is lurking somewhere…and he might catch us off guard with a new identity

=/

I took this pic.
The OP is the blond girl with the booty.

For more drunk pics, check my profile, homos.

PM me for the video-link.

lol

[quote]archiewhittaker wrote:
I took this pic.
The OP is the blond girl with the booty.[/quote]

I have that hockey stick. Two of them actually.

[quote]daneq wrote:
archiewhittaker wrote:
I took this pic.
The OP is the blond girl with the booty.

I have that hockey stick. Two of them actually.[/quote]

Shit! same here, I’ve got one. But the fuckin thing is left handed…I’m a righty

Not to invalidate your hockey stick discussion, but you need to utter sexist things about the females in the picture, OR YOU ARE HOMOSEXUAL WITHOUT A DOUBT!

did you guys see that chip clip on her skirt? i use those fuckers all the time

That counter is fantastic.