Prock, here's what I do coming off a cycle:
1) eat HYPERcalorically for the first week to two weeks PCT (one week if coming off a "cutter", two weeks if coming off a "bulker").
2) I always take the first week of PCT completely off from training. This is the time when your body is least likely to be able to withstand the stress.
3) Regardless of what style of training I was using during my cycle, I always switch to, or stay with, relatively heavy weight and low reps, with relatively low volume--about 24 reps/exercise, 70-80% 1RM. After a couple of weeks you can probably bump the intensity up to 80-90 % 1RM, but keep the volume low. I find that heavy, low rep, low volume work serves to keep my LBM gains from my cycle better than any other style of training. I suggest you NOT try high rep/volume training--the volume is more than your body can probably effeciently deal with at this time, and the intensity is too low to maintain LBM gains from your cycle.
4) I do 4 or 5 exercises per workout--no more. Keep your workouts brief but challenging, not overwhelming.
5) Yes, I think using 40 mg. Nolva ED after two weeks on Clomid is fine. I use Clomid my first two weeks of PCT, follwed by two weeks of Nolva.
Hope that helps,