Post Cycle/Unleashed/HCGenerate ES Dosages?

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time poster.

I’m starting my 3rd cycle on 4/1 and have pretty much everything down, except for my PCT dosage.

1-12 500mg of Test E, pinning 250mg Mon and Thurs
1-4 40mg ED of Dianabol
1-12 Armi .25mg EOD (gyno prone)

Been taking Forged Liver Support for 2 weeks and running while I take the dbol.

14-18 Post Cycle/Unleashed/HCGenerate ES combo (but at what doses?)

Stats :
28 years old
6ft tall
190lbs
14% body fat

Been dieting for the last 2 weeks @ 5k calories a day

use some real PCT.

Many other forums praise that PCT and say it works wonders. Have you used it before? What’s your reasoning behind that combo not being a real PCT? Not trying to be an ass, just curious. Thanks.

Use post cycle and unleashed one capsule three times a day for a month. The HcGenerate ES isn’t out yet but that dosage will be 3 am 2 pm. These products work great for pct and won’t make you feel emotional or like crap as with clomid or novaldex. If you want to use clomid just use 25mg for 4 weeks to help avoid sides.

[quote]Jread wrote:
Use post cycle and unleashed one capsule three times a day for a month. The HcGenerate ES isn’t out yet but that dosage will be 3 am 2 pm. These products work great for pct and won’t make you feel emotional or like crap as with clomid or novaldex. If you want to use clomid just use 25mg for 4 weeks to help avoid sides.[/quote]
Sorry, not ES. I have HcGenerate at home now. Same dosage?

Thanks for the response.

be interesting to see if the OTC stuff actually works for you.

Report back and let us know.

Yea HcGenerate 3am 2pm. If anything you might want to add form stanzol found at mr supps, but other than that you should be good to go. I just finished a npp and anavar cycle and am doing the same pct and am recovering and feeling good.

I have about 1/4 of a bottle left of form stanzol. I was planning on running low pumps of that while on my PCT.

I’ll report back, but won’t be for at least a few months :wink:

im in. i would never run otc shit for pct. nolva and clomid for me, it works and if it aint broke i dont try to fix it. not hard stuff to find and get ahold of quickly either.