T Nation

Post Cycle Recomendations

I am getting ready to start
200mg of EQ wk and 150mg of test ethenate wk along with clen run for two weeks at a time 3 different times at 20

this is cutting cycle for me and I want to cut all water weight in my stomach and lower chest area any recomendations besides hard training. I have liquidclomid 30ml at 50mg I was wondering about liquidex effects on that.

Any help would be great.
thanks still learning

Should I replace eth. with prop. I have read prop is better for cutting then eth.

Bump!

Ummmm, I don't juice, just a lot of research before I do :slightly_smiling: but if this is a cutting cycle why are you using Test and EQ? Both aromatize, and supposedly for some people EQ stimulates their appetite... You are also using low dosages, combined with clen... Seems kind of funny, like you could use some different androgens that would be better for cutting.

Well EQ is good for hardening and vascularizing, and it seemed less harsh to me as compared to tren or winny, I through in test because I have seen almost everybody on this board recomend using test with eq or deca. The reason I am using them with clen is because I don't want to loose too much from the clen, "even though it supposed to prevent catbolic break down of muscle" I just want to give myself a little boost.

I just want to know if prop. wopuld be better then ethn. for a cycle like this??

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Sorry, It is ten wks long, I have never used liquidex before and am not sure how to put it in the cycle is that more of at the end of the cycle or during the entire cycle. Also what is the best/safest dose to run it at?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.