Post Cycle Fat Burning

Hey guys.

About to finish up my test-p/dbol cycle. I’m running 10 weeks of test-p (100mg/day) with the last 4 weeks dbol at 40mg a day. I tapered up from 30. Halfway through with dbol got all paranoid that my BP was off but went to my doctor who is monitoring me and my BP had actually improved. All tests came back fine so I kept at it.

The gains have been increible. I am up 20lbs from the start and I still have 1 week left.

Being my first cycle and still trying to really get good at this I did gain some fat, roughly 2%. I am sitting right around 14-15% bf, not a big deal for me. I will be running HCG at 600ui/day starting on Monday (beg. of final week of cycle) and run it up until PCT which will be 3 days after last prop pin or 10 days from when I started HCG up. Regular PCT of Nolva 40 40 20 20 20 20, for 6 weeks.

My question is, would an OTC fat burner be worth running after cycle? Would it interfere in anyway with my pct (i highly doubt it but always good to ask). I am trying to lose as little of the gains as possible but I do want to cut my fat a bit and drop down to 10-12% bf.

I am little by little perfecting my diet and hopefully when I begin my next cylce in about 2 months I will have my diet a lot better so I -hopefully- do not gain any fat.

Thanks for any input and flame away if my question is too noob.

I wouldn’t try to cut during pct.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
I wouldn’t try to cut during pct. [/quote]

x2

give it a couple of months before you restrict calories

[quote]nooberific wrote:
Hey guys.

About to finish up my test-p/dbol cycle. I’m running 10 weeks of test-p (100mg/day) with the last 4 weeks dbol at 40mg a day. I tapered up from 30. Halfway through with dbol got all paranoid that my BP was off but went to my doctor who is monitoring me and my BP had actually improved. All tests came back fine so I kept at it.

The gains have been increible. I am up 20lbs from the start and I still have 1 week left.

Being my first cycle and still trying to really get good at this I did gain some fat, roughly 2%. I am sitting right around 14-15% bf, not a big deal for me. I will be running HCG at 600ui/day starting on Monday (beg. of final week of cycle) and run it up until PCT which will be 3 days after last prop pin or 10 days from when I started HCG up. Regular PCT of Nolva 40 40 20 20 20 20, for 6 weeks.

My question is, would an OTC fat burner be worth running after cycle? Would it interfere in anyway with my pct (i highly doubt it but always good to ask). I am trying to lose as little of the gains as possible but I do want to cut my fat a bit and drop down to 10-12% bf.

I am little by little perfecting my diet and hopefully when I begin my next cylce in about 2 months I will have my diet a lot better so I -hopefully- do not gain any fat.

Thanks for any input and flame away if my question is too noob.
[/quote]

why 600iu HCG ED? and you’re going to jump into another cycle basically as soon as you wrap up PCT? what’s the point? You might as well B&C for a bit and just do a heavy PCT in a few months. I don’t get it.

B&C is an interesting point. I never really considered it.

So if I want to hit 200 should I switch over to my next cylce plan and then just do a heavy PCT?

I was thinking running 10-12 weeks of test-e 500mg/wk with some anadrol (if I can withstand sides, if not I would switch to dbol). I was also thinking throwing in EQ since I had a shit ton gifted to me.

Like I said I’m about to finish 10 weeks of test-p with 4 of dbol…? I would run 6-8 of test-e and throw in anadrol/dbol last 4 again? I kind of feel like this would be a horrible idea but you guys would know more than me?

Yeah… probably not a good idea. Patience.

you wouldn’t want to throw 4 weeks of dbol at the END of a cycle. that would leave you going into PCT with a lot of estrogen to clean up.

I would either do your original plan, then PCT, then take at least 4-6weeks off before starting something else, OR do your original cycle, then instead of PCT come down to a TRT-ish dose…if you’re 100mg prop/day just cut it in half, 50mg/day…though this is still higher than a TRT dose…run 50mg/day for about 8 weeks, then go back on your next cycle. If dbol or anadrol or whatever is included, it belongs at the front of the cycle.

[quote]nooberific wrote:
B&C is an interesting point. I never really considered it.[/quote]

Just keep in mind the recover aspect of it. You may have a hard time recovering. Think about the possibility of losing some of the gains you made because of that.

You’re only on your first cycle, just finish it up, do your pct and see how well/fast you recover and see what kind of progress you’ve made and kept. Then go from there.

Another person thinking about blasting and cruising after their first cycle.

Have I gone mad? Has the whole world gone mad?

Do your PCT, wait 10 weeks then cycle again. Don’t be so impatient.

to be clear, I don’t think he should blast and cruise, although I can certainly see how that comes across in my post. I just think it makes no sense to do a cycle, then PCT only to immediately hop back into another cycle. If a person’s intent is to cycle/pct/cycle/pct…then PCT just doesn’t really make sense.

that being said, I think it’s stupid for someone that didn’t need to “cruise” in the first place to commit to long term B&C. maybe I’m simply nfucking up what I’m trying to say with using the term “blast and cruise” which we know to be a long term solution to cycling.

I see his options, in order of smartest to dumbest, to be clear:

1. finish cycle, proper PCT (bloodwork would be smart) then AT LEAST 4-6weeks off before cycling
  2. finish original cycle duration, go down for 4-6wks at half dose (could even do a bit less than half at current 700mg/week prop), then come back up for 8 or so weeks with the dbol or anadrol mentioned at the beginning of this 8 weeks
  3. cycle/pct/cycle…this being the dumb one. large gap between 2 and 3 here IMO.

I appreciate all the advice.

I tend to lean on being a smarter fellow so I will be following 1. I will PCT for 6 weeks then wait another 6 weeks before I being my next cycle.

If you know for an absolute fact you will be cycling for years and years to come and want to get as big as possible then i dont see why someone wouldnt blast n cruise but so many people think they know what they want to do then they change their minds and end up regretting it.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
If you know for an absolute fact you will be cycling for years and years to come and want to get as big as possible then i dont see why someone wouldnt blast n cruise but so many people think they know what they want to do then they change their minds and end up regretting it.[/quote]

I’m not set on doing this for years and years. My ultimate goal is 200lbs at 10-12% bf. I have a long way to go but I do not want to be on this stuff forever. Just a helper to reach my ultimate goal.

I will follow you guys advice and just be patient and PCT properly and give time for my body to rest, then I will go into my next cycle.

One question real quick, should I run EQ or Primo with my next cycle? Thinking 500-750mg/wk test-e, 50mg anadrol daily (switch to dbol if can’t handle sides), and was thinking of throwing in EQ or Primo. I have lots of money so primo being expensive to run at high dosage doesn’t really apply here.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

If you know for an absolute fact you will be cycling for years and years to come and want to get as big as possible then i dont see why someone wouldnt blast n cruise but so many people think they know what they want to do then they change their minds and end up regretting it.[/quote]

I’m not set on doing this for years and years. My ultimate goal is 200lbs at 10-12% bf. I have a long way to go but I do not want to be on this stuff forever. Just a helper to reach my ultimate goal.

I will follow you guys advice and just be patient and PCT properly and give time for my body to rest, then I will go into my next cycle.

One question real quick, should I run EQ or Primo with my next cycle? Thinking 500-750mg/wk test-e, 50mg anadrol daily (switch to dbol if can’t handle sides), and was thinking of throwing in EQ or Primo. I have lots of money so primo being expensive to run at high dosage doesn’t really apply here.[/quote]

Primo is often fake, so if it’s not super expensive then it probably isn’t primo. And yes you need to run a high dose for a longer duration to really benefit from it.

Same goes with EQ. Higher the dose the better and for longer as well. But unlike primo it isn’t usually faked. With EQ if recommend no less than 12 weeks, 14-16 weeks being ideal. But with that being said you’ll be on for a lot longer to let it clear out because of the ester.

I like EQ, actually running it right now.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

One question real quick, should I run EQ or Primo with my next cycle? Thinking 500-750mg/wk test-e, 50mg anadrol daily (switch to dbol if can’t handle sides), and was thinking of throwing in EQ or Primo. I have lots of money so primo being expensive to run at high dosage doesn’t really apply here.[/quote]

Primo is often fake, so if it’s not super expensive then it probably isn’t primo. And yes you need to run a high dose for a longer duration to really benefit from it.

Same goes with EQ. Higher the dose the better and for longer as well. But unlike primo it isn’t usually faked. With EQ if recommend no less than 12 weeks, 14-16 weeks being ideal. But with that being said you’ll be on for a lot longer to let it clear out because of the ester.

[/quote]

What dosage of EQ would you recommend?

Say I plan to run 750mg test-e/wk, 50mg anadrol (40mg dbol if I can’t withstand andarol sides)…for 14 weeks… Should I run 600mg of EQ weekly or bump it up to a gram?

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[/quote]

Say I plan to run 750mg test-e/wk, 50mg anadrol (40mg dbol if I can’t withstand andarol sides)…for 14 weeks… Should I run 600mg of EQ weekly or bump it up to a gram?[/quote]

600 isn’t bad, 800-900mgs is nice. But then again to be on the conservative side since it will be your second cycle you can try 600mgs and see how you respond. At least 12 weeks on the EQ, then run the test 1-2 weeks longer to let the EQ clear.

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]nooberific wrote:

[/quote]

Say I plan to run 750mg test-e/wk, 50mg anadrol (40mg dbol if I can’t withstand andarol sides)…for 14 weeks… Should I run 600mg of EQ weekly or bump it up to a gram?[/quote]

600 isn’t bad, 800-900mgs is nice. But then again to be on the conservative side since it will be your second cycle you can try 600mgs and see how you respond. At least 12 weeks on the EQ, then run the test 1-2 weeks longer to let the EQ clear.
[/quote]

So something like this:

Test-E 750mg/wk - Week 1-16
EQ 600mg/wk taper up to 900 say up 100 per week if I respond good - Week 1-14
Anadrol 50mg/ed or Dbol 40-50mg/ed - Week 1-4
Adex 0.5mg/eod - Week 1-16

PCT Week starting Week 18
Nolvadex for 6 weeks 40 40 20 20 20 20

Or would I run a longer PCT?

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Another person thinking about blasting and cruising after their first cycle.

Have I gone mad? Has the whole world gone mad?

Do your PCT, wait 10 weeks then cycle again. Don’t be so impatient.
[/quote]

Cycling is a weird internet forum practice. Hormones arent meant to be cycled on and off. If you aren’t willing to be on for life then you have no business taking AAS in the first place IMHO. Maybe you get lucky and recover, but maybe you don’t and have to be on TRT for life anyway. I would argue it’s healthier. It’s undisputably more effective and efficient, and cheaper too. Way less emotional chaos/rollercoaster, etc etc.

I’ve only done one cycle, it’s lasted about 7 months now. I’m on for life. I lifted for 14 years before going on, and researched a couple years before starting. I’m not trying to turn this in to a pro/con thread about cycling, but to assume cycling is the only way is misleading IMO. There are definitely two schools of thought, and many including myself come down on the side which says if you start stay on for life, or don’t take AAS at all.

That said I agree 100% it’s pathetic how little people research before deciding to casually try some steroids derp. Point being that doesn’t have anything to do with B&C vs cycling.

Hell I’m still trying to get my estrogen dialed in perfect and only use test. It definitely a decision that requires a lot of information, research and commitment.

HCG would be a great idea