T Nation

Post Cycle Drugs

I will be starting my first cycle very soon. I am wondering what some good products are for post cycle recovery. I have heard of a few people using PH’s on off months, but this confused me since i was under the impression that these products supressed natural test as well. Any advice would be great.

The common drugs used post cycle are nolvadex, clomid, arimidex,HCG, and clenbuterol in some circumstances…Oh and forgot to include GH and insulin for the more hardcore users.
Supplement wise, tribulus terrestris, avena sativa, and ZMA have all been proven to increase endogenous testosterone levels.
Phosphatidylserine is a supplement not well known for assisting bodybuilders, but the reality is that it decreases cortisol to a pretty good degree when more than 600mg PS is used. I use all of the supplements I’ve outlined above post cycle, as well as nolvadex, clomid, HCG, and arimidex. HOpe this helps.

MK

I will be taking nolva throughout the cycle and for 4 weeks after.

I am interested about the Phosphatidylserine, i’ll check it out.

Thanks for the help

[quote]T1gNaL1 wrote:
I will be taking nolva throughout the cycle and for 4 weeks after.

I am interested about the Phosphatidylserine, i’ll check it out.

Thanks for the help [/quote]

It’s really an incredible supplement IMO. I notice that my stress levels decline big time when I take it…I even recommend it to co-workers who don’t even exercise and they seem to notice the same thing as I do re;stress…Maybe it’s the placebo effect and it’s just psychological, but cortisol levels do increase when you get flustered and PS decreases cortisol levels.

MK

Now i’ve noticed there are a lot of products who stack the Phosphatidylserine with a glutamine peptide, is this needed for proper absorbtion, or are there some pure products out there that work just as well?

I’ve never heard of the glutamine peptides increasing absorption…The kind I go with is called super phosphatidylserine from prosource.ocm
Each tablet has 550mg PS, so take 1.5-2/day.

MK

Thanks, yeah alot of the products were hugely underdosed like 150-200 mg a day