Post Cycle blues - any suggestions?

hi there

Well I recently completed a pretty decent cycle which included Test E, Primo, and anavar near the end. Made some slow solid gains. Have been off since 20 December 2011. Cycle was about 10 weeks and was on the usual PCT there after.

BUT this is what has happend. We went away on holiday and well i didnt get much of a chance to train or eat property…but nevertheless i still looked pretty good. When I got back from holiday if felt out of sorts for a week and then the following week I got the flu then a combination of things including Tick Bite fever, Bronchitius and even slight pneumonia. I eventually ended up in hospital. The doc put me on some antibiotics for my chest infection…but they didnt do much as they didnt know i also had tick bite fever. I still had my size even though i was sick my appetite was fine. But now that they have put me on other antibiotics thats for tick bite fever my appetite has gone, i have a sore stomach (think its side effects of the antibiotics), have been loosing weight due to not eating or training.

Im over the worst of things and will finish my antibiotics tomorrow. When im 100% I would like to build up a bit or just regain what ive lost since being sick. But im still in recovery mode after my cycle so would it be wise to do a test only tiny cycle or should i just wait for the recovery period to end before attempting a small cycle?

I know the rule is time on = time off which is what im following. This is my 4th cycle.

Anyway guys just want to get a bit of my size back as you can imagine how depressing it is to get sick and loose what you worked hard for. I would appreciate any good suggestions.

Please no flaming as really just need some good advice to help pick me up again.

thanks everyone.

How much time you take between cycles should be a decision made irrespective of your illness. Unless it’s your job to have your body look a certain way.

The choice is yours. Im not sure what advice youre looking for? Some people are going to say to go back on, some will say wait. The fact that you were sick is irrelevant to the issue of how frequent you shut down and restart your HPTA.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
How much time you take between cycles should be a decision made irrespective of your illness. Unless it’s your job to have your body look a certain way.

The choice is yours. Im not sure what advice youre looking for? Some people are going to say to go back on, some will say wait. The fact that you were sick is irrelevant to the issue of how frequent you shut down and restart your HPTA. [/quote]

hi Bonez

thanks for the response. Yep I see what you saying. Im still pretty shut down…havent fully recovered so logically I would guess to recover first. Just a bit miffed that ive lost some of my size but perhaps i’ll pick it up when im better and eating and training again.