Post Cycle Bloods, Help?

Ran a 500 mg test e cycle earlier this year. Had good results. Ended in July. Ran 5 week nolva pct through August . Got bloods done last week. Here’s my results
Test total 235
LH: 1.2L
FSH:2.3
Estradiol: 16
… paper says FSH and e2 is ok but obviously my test is extremely low and LH as well. It’s been like 4 months since end of cycle and I was hoping to run again in November . What can I do?? Any suggestions

Need more information. How old are you, how many previous cycles, what was precycle test level, etc?

I’m 27 . That was 1st cycle. Didn’t do bloods before … but 5 weeks in i was at 1840 with e2 14 . Didn’t have any bad side effects till after cycle. Bad acne . Ran arimidex on cycle as well as nolva few doses early on for tender nipples but other than that I thought all was good. Is this abnormal for a test level to be so low 2 months after pct??

I wonder why your estrogen is so low both on and off cycle?

That’s pretty low for your age. But post cycle can be a crapshoot. And like Dex mentioned, your e2 is pretty low and also was on cycle. I assume that’s from the arimidex, but it’s still interesting.

Yea I’m not sure at all. And that’s like 80 year old man test levels… is their anything I can do? I have some left over test , but I assume using any dose at all would be dumb on my part ? . Really wanted to cycle again by November

I wouldn’t make any plans to cycle for the foreseeable future. You might be in a whole different place at this point. You’re looking at trt as a possible outcome here, so I would say you need to figure out what your options are. There months post pct should be enough to get back to normal. Since that hasn’t happened yet you’re going to have to wait it out.

How are you feeling? Any issues with that low of a test level?

So basically your saying that 1 cycle could have completely shut down my natural test production for good? Like my body won’t recover?? And only side I feel is just fatigued really. Low sex drive other than that I’m ok. Tired of being tired tho… I got decent gains Frm cycle but as I did pct I got injured so having been working out hardly at all now. So should I go see a doctor??

Most people don’t have a favourable genetic response to steroids. So yes, it’s likely you will be one of the many who are fucked up long term from this.

But it’s the risk we take

Well fuck me … I guess I should wait it out then if no better by November see a doc huh? Heard from someone else to run another pct with chlomid along nolvadex but idk if that’s right or will help at all.

1. This is why it’s crucial to get pre cycle lab work done. You might have been in the 200s precycle, and your body may have bounced back to its capacity. You won’t know now, because you didn’t get pre cycle bloods.

2. This is the risk that all of these guys in here warn people about. It is most certainly possible that it hurt your natural production and it may take much longer to recover, or never fully recover.

What was your Nolva dosage? When did you start Nolva? After what length from your last injection?

Nolva was 40/40/20/20 (4weeks) . Started two weeks after last injection 1st week of August . My test was legit and got my AI and nolva from same source so I don’t think that is an issue .( although I am like 95% sure they are pressed and not Pharma grade)

For starters it’s apparent you ran too much AI during cycle. Secondly, how do you currently feel Especially compared to pre cycle? Symptoms of low test? Can you get supplies for a second pct…?

Only ran .5 arimidex 2x a week on dose days… I still have some nolva left . Maybe 20 10mg tabs. And I don’t feel terrible but just tired and don’t want to do shit. I could get more nolva and maybe chlomid?

This is probably why. Failed PCT due to supraphysiological levels of testosterone, your PCT ended when your testosterone had just come down to levels where a SERM would work, by then you had stopped your SERM.

SB

1MG may not sound like a lot but it can be for a good chunk of the population. I’ve crashed my E2 on that but I am sensitive to it and you may be too. I’m not a PCT guy as I’ve been on TRT for years but I would think you should try a Nolva regimen again. @Singhbuilder… your thoughts?

1 Like

It couldn’t hurt to reattempt PCT, probably not as aggressive. Meaning a max dose of 20-30mg Nolva/d. Judging by your bloods, you are recovering as your pituitary is excreting some LH and FSH, and your testes are responding, even though your PCT was mistimed. A slight boost from a SERM could help speed up the process.

Forget about another cycle though.

SB

1 Like

I would run 20mg nolvadex for 4 weeks again. Then see how bloods look.

1 Like

Ok thanks guys. I am gonna run the nolva and see how everything is from there next month I guess… I’m tired of feeling tired I know that