Post Cycle Acne Control?

Hey, i already have a complete standard PCT of nolva/clomid. arimidex on cycle. Im wodering if there is anything else i can throw in post cycle, to limit acne. I have the basic benzyl peroxide bar soap, but what else would you recomond to be stronger. Thanks

What i find that helps is running a low dose aromasin. I usually run it anywhere from 6.25mg-12.5mg eod, usually on the lower side. But keeping clean, showering and have an acne wash helps. usually the last week before starting and the first couple weeks of pct is when it’s the worse for me.

BUDs, would you use a low dosage of Adex also if no Aromasin? like .125mg EOD ?

You could but the Nolva will decrease the effectiveness of the adex.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
What i find that helps is running a low dose aromasin. I usually run it anywhere from 6.25mg-12.5mg eod, usually on the lower side. But keeping clean, showering and have an acne wash helps. usually the last week before starting and the first couple weeks of pct is when it’s the worse for me.[/quote]

ok cool. do you run the aromasin along cycle? or with the pct?

I have a bunch if adex lying around so I’m using that on my cycle. I usually start my aromasin around the second or third week into pct then for 2-3 weeks after pct and in those last few weeks after pct I taper the dose down

i have found my diet makes as big a difference as anything… lots of water, no additives to meats or other foods. all fresh food and water… last week i was out of town and my diet went to shit and my skin immediately reminded how prone to break outs i am when using.