Post Contest Leaner Me...

Okay, so you’ve all seen me unintentionally “hijack” threads. I even posted my own “Rate my physique” thread about 2 weeks ago, but the picture I used (the one in my previous avatar) was from December 16t, 2007. I took some pictures yesterday and I would like a “rating” of my back so I can get some opinions.

I just started going heavier on shoulders about 2 weeks ago so I don’t expect miracles, but I have been working on my back for about 6 weeks now.

I wish I had some decent before pics of my back, but I don’t have good one’s to compare this new one too. So, again, please critique and excuse my posing; I know I need to flex the left side more (I am still practicing opening up my lats as well without holding my waist like guys do; those pics didn’t come out very well either).

Thanks again.

p.s. I took my new avatar pic yesterday as well (yes, I wore the same clothes to compare it to my old pics).

I don’t know why the pic didn’t come out straight.

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:
I don’t know why the pic didn’t come out straight.[/quote]

Ok, let me try one more time by resizing it and cropping my legs (sorry…LOL)

Nice work venus. The definition in your back and arms is good. What does your training look like?

Thank you; Well, I train 5-6 days a week.

I train my legs and back every 3 days, and I do split routines on my upper body every other day. However, I have been training my shoulders a bit more because I really want to “cap” them. I am also aware I need to build up my arms a bit more too so I have been going heavier.

I also try and do 2 1/2 hour bouts of cardio (1 hour) each of those days. My diet is also extreme to so some because I am very strict.

I don’t know how anyone can give her less than a 9 let alone an average of 7. Where’s your front side thread?

7 is not a bad rating at all. Very nice physique, OP. In my mind, a 9 would and should be reserved for the top figure girls. Few of them would even get a 10 from me. That’s for the most amazing, drop-dead bodies imaginable. Gina Allioti and Jelena maybe. Perfect combination of muscles and curves. And amazing lines. But you are looking VERY good, Venus. What are your current goals?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
7 is not a bad rating at all. Very nice physique, OP. In my mind, a 9 would and should be reserved for the top figure girls. Few of them would even get a 10 from me. That’s for the most amazing, drop-dead bodies imaginable. Gina Allioti and Jelena maybe. Perfect combination of muscles and curves. And amazing lines. But you are looking VERY good, Venus. What are your current goals?[/quote]

Fair enough. Usually guys aren’t that rational when they see a pretty woman and just automatically click “10.” I was surprised that wasn’t happening here. I gave her a 9 but I can see how you’d give closer to a 7.

THe delt heads really stand out well, and the lower back definition is excellent.

S

[quote]Bonn1997 wrote:
I don’t know how anyone can give her less than a 9 let alone an average of 7. Where’s your front side thread?[/quote]

Thank you Bonn! Well, the pic in my avatar is the newest pic (I also have new pics posted on my profile that I captioned with the date taken). My old thread was titled as “Aspiring pro Figure competitior.” Butm tjose pics were from December 16th, 2007.

Thanks again :wink:

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
7 is not a bad rating at all. Very nice physique, OP. In my mind, a 9 would and should be reserved for the top figure girls. Few of them would even get a 10 from me. That’s for the most amazing, drop-dead bodies imaginable. Gina Allioti and Jelena maybe. Perfect combination of muscles and curves. And amazing lines. But you are looking VERY good, Venus. What are your current goals?[/quote]

My current goals are to build my upper body a bit more and I want to compete in my 2nd amateur natural figure competition with the INBF. They also have a Ms. Fit Body competition that I want to do as a crossover. But, I don’t think a rating of 7 is bad at all when I know I have to make improvements.

Here’s me doing a T-pose…

Thanks again!

[quote]Bonn1997 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
7 is not a bad rating at all. Very nice physique, OP. In my mind, a 9 would and should be reserved for the top figure girls. Few of them would even get a 10 from me. That’s for the most amazing, drop-dead bodies imaginable. Gina Allioti and Jelena maybe. Perfect combination of muscles and curves. And amazing lines. But you are looking VERY good, Venus. What are your current goals?

Fair enough. Usually guys aren’t that rational when they see a pretty woman and just automatically click “10.” I was surprised that wasn’t happening here. I gave her a 9 but I can see how you’d give closer to a 7.[/quote]

I accept that rating as fair. Again, I know I’m not perfect.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
THe delt heads really stand out well, and the lower back definition is excellent.

S
[/quote]

Really? Hmmm, well I’m still trying my hardest to bring my side delts up. How are my lats? Are they noticeable enough? My upper body is harder for me to build up than my lower body; it’s frustrating.

BTW, my lower back gets it’s definition from all the deadlifts I do…LOL!

[quote]bmitch wrote:
Nice :P[/quote]

Gracias!

hammies look like they need alittle work, but other then that the delts, arms and back are excellant.

year ur lateral delts are fine… better than fine in fact… i think lat width is where u need work personally… but its sometimes hard for me to say with girls

austin bicep… hammies? really… i think her hammies look pretty stout… maybe not in this pic… but if ur creepy like me and look at her profile pics

[quote]venusismyplanet wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

S

Really? Hmmm, well I’m still trying my hardest to bring my side delts up. How are my lats? Are they noticeable enough? My upper body is harder for me to build up than my lower body; it’s frustrating.

BTW, my lower back gets it’s definition from all the deadlifts I do…LOL! [/quote]

The Lats look fine, they don’t flare as much when you’re crunching the midback (something that always made me wonder which way looked better in my own pics). The side delts are great, I think the rear ones just stand out more because you don’t see them so strongly on many gym goers.

Oh, and at risk of sounding like the other chattering monkeys on here, in regard to your ‘t-pose’ in the pink outfit… Wow -lol

S

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
year ur lateral delts are fine… better than fine in fact… i think lat width is where u need work personally… but its sometimes hard for me to say with girls

austin bicep… hammies? really… i think her hammies look pretty stout… maybe not in this pic… but if ur creepy like me and look at her profile pics[/quote]

i stand corrected…

You are a cuuuutie! I gave you a seven but keep in mind Im comparing you to other PRO figure models. Your quads on your avatar pic are excellent. And i love that your latina

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:

austin bicep… hammies? really… i think her hammies look pretty stout… maybe not in this pic… but if ur creepy like me and look at her profile pics[/quote]

No, I appreciate your comment on the width of my lats. I have been working on it so I hope it does get wider. I may look girly, but when I train I’m a totally different person (picture me actually grunting when I get really into lifting…LOL…the grunts come naturally…LOL!) And, as an amateur, I am flattered to be compared to Pro Figure contestants so again I am, thus far, content with my rating.

Oh and thanks for setting AustinBicep straight on my hammies!

AustinBicep: Glad you took notice and made a correction…here’s another image where you can really see my hammies (excuse my dress though it’s not gym/figure attire)

Stu: Glad you like the pink outfit…:wink: