Post Blood Donation Workout?

Definitely not normal.

Where I go, they’re pretty good. I race myself. My best time for double donation is twenty two minutes, and absolutely no pain afterwards.

Rookie mistakes I think.

So they do have a nurses line! She said sounds like they hit a nerve and then dug around in the nerve :man_facepalming: Time will heal me. Better heal fast!

1 Like

Here in NY I get points for donating and I can use those points to get valuable merchandise, lol. Call the nurse back and ask if you can get extra points for the pain and suffering.

I don’t want anything else from them! They’ve given me enough lol

Sarcasm btw, lol.

1 Like

Seriously, what’s the point here?
You get a good chunk of your blood spilled out in a few minutes, of course you’re weakened and of course you should rest on that day.
Working out the same day just to feel miserable and put in shitty work doesn’t make you hardcore or anything, it’s plain dumb.
You’ll workout the day after, or the one after that, or whenever you can manage to get your next workout in.

Not sure in the US, but here there must be a delay of 90 days between blood donations, and 30 days between plasma donations.
Don’t think it’s about long term systemic weakness and such, as much as the fact that they have to run lab tests on every blood bag and it takes a couple weeks.
In fact, between blood and plasma you could basically donate every month.

1 Like