Post an Epic Acoustic Performance

[quote]Bondslave wrote:
artw wrote:
Alice N Chains: Nutshell

You beat me. Good call though, I was deciding b/w Nutshell, Down In a Hole, and Got Me Wrong.

[/quote]

Shit, I could post that whole fucking Unplugged album here. Down In a Hole was going to be my next one. I posted some bullshit video of Tangerine by Led Zeppelin but I can’t find any good shit by them.

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
Check out Tom (Tommy) Emmanuel. Probably one of the best gutarists around. I am at work, so I cannot post a link. There are loads of posts on youtube. [/quote]

x2

Heres a link to his Initiation piece:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
JLu wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.

I was thinking it, you said it.

I approve of this message.

I’m happy I’m getting moderate support. I posted it in the last thread he started too, and I figured I’d just keep reiterating until he got the message.[/quote]

I’ve said this twice to him now…

Simple Man - Shinedown

Hotel California - Eagles

Erik Mongrain:

Zakk Shreds

While not a virtuoso performance like some of the previous posts, I like the way the intensity builds during this song (the story behind the song is pretty good too).

And, I don’t think I’ve seen someone run an acoustic through a Wah Wah before. (I know it starts out really slow, but picks up a little after around the 3 minute mark)

Damien Rice - I Remember

[quote]Mad_Duck wrote:

he also does a cover of Africa by toto
[/quote]

wow… That guy is amazing.

How about one string on a plank of wood?

Seasick Steve - If you like some blues:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seasick+steve&search_type=&aq=0&oq=seasick

Jake Shimabukuro - his work just stuns me.

Prepare to be blown away…

And in case you didn’t know, Paco is the fucking man…

[quote]4est wrote:

Seasick Steve - If you like some blues:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seasick+steve&search_type=&aq=0&oq=seasick

[/quote]

This grimy bastard does more with 3 strings than most people do with $10,000 worth of equipment.

Needs a shave and a shower though.

Michael Hedges-Live-Because It’s There

LAGQ-Live-Pacabels Loose Canon

Monte Montgomery-Live-Little Wing O.K. he’s got a backing band but damn!!!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
JLu wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.

I was thinking it, you said it.

I approve of this message.

I’m happy I’m getting moderate support. I posted it in the last thread he started too, and I figured I’d just keep reiterating until he got the message.[/quote]

Yeah, but most of the threads, are pretty interesting you must admit.

Flight of the Concordes

Humans are dead

Jenny

[quote]artw wrote:
Alice N Chains: Nutshell

Here’s a pic that Jack sent to me in a PM of him and his boyfriend Robotrippin’ in Glasgow before they go Roger Mooring.

LOL artw I’m gay yet you’re compelled to raid your harddrive for homo tainted pics. I’m glad that i’m helping you get in touch with your feminine side

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

I’m EVEN happier that your getting moderate support as it’s obvious that you need the validation.

Nah seriously lankymofo thanks for the support and advice. It means a lot to me

Pretty much every artist on the Candyrat label… like this guy

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
And in case you didn’t know, Paco is the fucking man…

Yes, Paco is legend, but, with respect to one of the other guys on stage, do you know how fucking hard it is to CLAP like that for almost 9 minutes??!!!?

Jack and his boys getting ready to hit the squat rack for 18 sets of curls. Brah.

skinny jeans capri pants