T Nation

Post an Epic Acoustic Performance

Rory Gallagher - As The Crow Flies

Check out Tom (Tommy) Emmanuel. Probably one of the best gutarists around. I am at work, so I cannot post a link. There are loads of posts on youtube.

Bill Withers - Hope She’ll Be Happier

[quote]VanderLaan wrote:
Check out Tom (Tommy) Emmanuel. Probably one of the best gutarists around. I am at work, so I cannot post a link. There are loads of posts on youtube. [/quote]

Will do mate

Rodrigo y Gabriela - Tamacun

You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.[/quote]

I was thinking it, you said it.

[quote]JLu wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.

I was thinking it, you said it.[/quote]

I approve of this message.

Jack those pumps go great with your skinny jeans

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
JLu wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
You start too many threads. Maybe tone it down a bit.

I was thinking it, you said it.

I approve of this message.[/quote]

I’m happy I’m getting moderate support. I posted it in the last thread he started too, and I figured I’d just keep reiterating until he got the message.

It’s a cigar box. A CIGAR BOX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVD1-v03GY4&feature=player_embedded#
but really anything by Kelly Joe Phelps.


he also does a cover of Africa by toto

Apologies go to Aristotle & Lanky. I just can’t keep myself from opening his threads. I usually feel somewhat sullied afterwards.

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
Jack those pumps go great with your skinny jeans[/quote]

LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ88wg_WexU

I may be alone on this but I thought Korn’s Unplugged performance was pretty damn good. I like most of the acoustic version much more than the original versions.

This is magic:

Edit: not even unplugged, but what the hell.

I saw Jack at the store, so I took a picture of him for you guys.

Alice N Chains: Nutshell

Here’s a pic that Jack sent to me in a PM of him and his boyfriend Robotrippin’ in Glasgow before they go Roger Mooring.

Got Me Wrong - Alice in Chains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXhtm3CW9-o

Something In The Way - Nirvana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he--OCRD5ME

[quote]artw wrote:
Alice N Chains: Nutshell[/quote]

You beat me. Good call though, I was deciding b/w Nutshell, Down In a Hole, and Got Me Wrong.