Post a Caption

My name is Darrel,… this is my brother Daryl,… and this is my other brother Darrell.

Damn that dude on the right is big as hell.And Sexy.To the fagget that posted what the fuck r u going threw dudes myspace and finding pics.Is that how they do it in West Virgina.Randall Carter u lil fagget wasnt u gay at Nottoway High school.Ur not even big.If u wanna see a big guy check out myspace at http://www.myspace.com/wasaki04.

That on the right is big as hell.Darell i hope ur on ur bulking cycle cus ur ass is fat.LOL.What kind of guy goes on myspace and looks at guy’s myspace.I heard u was gay in Highschool from a friend of mine.Does Nottoway High school ring a bell.We was drunk when we took this picture we wasnt tring to look big.

“what you get when your mom has sex with a redneck, a wigger, and a metrosexual”

These guys plan on going to Harvard - as soon as Harvard will let them combine their SAT scores.

The world needs ditch diggers, too. Too bad these guys don’t know how to dig.

Failure to Launch II: And You Thought the First One Was Bad.

Deliverance II: Banjo Boy’s Teenage Kids.

[quote]Go heavy fool wrote:
“what you get when your mom has sex with a redneck, a wigger, and a metrosexual?”[/quote]

Ding, ding! We have a winner!

OK first let me say I am extremely hungover.

Anyway, it appears that this thread will not only provide what happens when trailer trash meets growing up gotti wannabes, but will show what happens when these dumbasses (or their friends) find out about the thread.

I am still trying to figure out who “wasaki” is…but it could be one of the dudes in the picture or some asian chick I fucked once upon a time. The guy is most likely her ex-boyfriend. Whoever it is, they signed up just for this thread.

I’m gonna say it’s the girlfriend because she is quite the psycho. More hilarity will ensue. Stay tuned.

By the way, I did live in West Virginia for about 8 months earlier this year. I also graduated at Nottoway High School in Virginia. It’s too bad that info got through the mods but it doesn’t matter. I am not gay nor was I in high school, but that is funny coming from a chick (or her friend) who claims that I am the only guy to give her an orgasm.

I got one more… can I have second place also?

“you can take a trailer out of park, but you can’t take the boys out of the trailer park”

Not a caption, but does anyone else think the guy on the left has a striking resemblence to farva from super troopers?

[quote]Go heavy fool wrote:
“what you get when your mom has sex with a redneck, a wigger, and a metrosexual”[/quote]

Tri-zygotic gestation. Thank god the odds are only about one in two billion.

Unfortunately the earths population has reached a point that will support those oddds.

[quote]Wasaki04 wrote:
That on the right is big as hell,heck, he could hardly fit in me.Darell i hope ur on ur bulking cycle cus ur ass is fat.I had to roll you in flour and go for the wet spot.LOL.What kind of guy goes on myspace and looks at guy’s myspace? My kind!.I heard u was gay in Highschool from a friend of mine, but he kept you secret, cause the lovin was so good, he wouldn’t let me have none.Does Nottoway High school ring a bell.I was the kid that wore short skirts and wet myself when I laughed.We was drunk when we took this picture we wasnt tring to look big, but the man love that followed was earth shattering.[/quote]

Is there something you are trying to tell us Wasaki?

[quote]carter12 wrote:
This is from a myspace page. Let’s have some fun with it![/quote]

“Big Gunz”

[quote]bretc wrote:
“Evidence that male-testosterone levels have dropped 30% in the last twenty years.” [/quote]

Yeah, we all know how tough and masculine the average male was in 1970, with his disco suit and bell bottoms covering his 165 lb. frame.

Old farts dream of “glory days” and comment on the degradation of youth. Meanwhile, sports records are shattered every year and the average male in 2006 has 30 lbs. more muscle than he would have had in 1950 or before.

Today’s males have muscular physiques surpassing those of Greek Gods. Males pre-1980 were puny shrimps. Nearly all of them. The kids you mock could and would kick your ass. They got their first blow jobs at 13. You, old timer, had to wait until your second marriage.

Ahh, the glorious 1950’s, when everyone was scared shitless of sex and communists. Now what a “tuff” time that must have been. Tuff McGruff.

Don a Farter’s Cap and pass some gas in respect of your elders.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Wasaki04 wrote:
That on the right is big as hell,heck, he could hardly fit in me.Darell i hope ur on ur bulking cycle cus ur ass is fat.I had to roll you in flour and go for the wet spot.LOL.What kind of guy goes on myspace and looks at guy’s myspace? My kind!.I heard u was gay in Highschool from a friend of mine, but he kept you secret, cause the lovin was so good, he wouldn’t let me have none.Does Nottoway High school ring a bell.I was the kid that wore short skirts and wet myself when I laughed.We was drunk when we took this picture we wasnt tring to look big, but the man love that followed was earth shattering.

Is there something you are trying to tell us Wasaki?

[/quote]

Almost missed that one, pretty funny shit!

Bubba Sparks in metro…Feminem…and 40 cent

White Boyz

[quote]Easy E wrote:
Bubba Sparks in metro…Feminem…and 40 cent[/quote]

Excellent!

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
White Boyz[/quote]

Turn that shit down!

Wonderbread with attitude…at least a teeny tiny bit.