Possibly Ripped Off!!

I have already sent an email to a certain research company about an order of peptide that I just recieved and am hoping they deal with the problem in the proper way or I will be quite the unhappy person.

I ordered some more ghrp-6 to add with what I have so I can run it for a total of 12 weeks. I ordered it from a research chemical site. I received my 5 2mg vials only to see that one of them had the correct amount of powder in them. The other four had minimal to almost zero powder in them.

There are three possible reasons for this that I came up with:

1.) someone messed up in the packaging

2.) during shipment the heat somehow evaporated powder in a sealed vial (is that even possible???)

3.) They are scamming me

This is already after a backorder of about a month.

Right now I am not in the best mood regaurding this particular company.

I sent off the email and hope for a speedy response and that it gets taken care of.

I was planning on starting everything here shortly, but this looks like another setback for my plans.

DG

backorder…

I suspect thats not a good sign at all.

They might have done some shadiness to try to stretch what they had.

Man, sorry to hear about this crap. What the hell is wrong with some of these companies that sell peptides? I don’t even see how they think they can get away with it since they take credit cards. Hope it gets squared away real quick for you, DG.

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Man, sorry to hear about this crap. What the hell is wrong with some of these companies that sell peptides? I don’t even see how they think they can get away with it since they take credit cards. Hope it gets squared away real quick for you, DG.[/quote]

thanks man, yes I was not expecting this from a research site and this particular site comes with good reputation. I might have expected this sort of thing from a “source” type site, but not a research chem site.

Only thing I keep wondering about is if the peptide got hot in the mail. Does the powder disintegrate? A few of the vials actually look like they have a line where there once was powder so idk what happened?

DG

Yea, I know what you mean. We shouldn’t be getting burned by a legit company. It should be with the other types if anything.

I don’t know if it could evaporate like that. Peptides aren’t that new so I’m pretty sure we would have heard from a few unhappy people by now if that sort of thing is normal.

I would also imagine if it were possible, they might get shipped in cooler packs to ensure it makes it to the other side.

Just sounds really weird.

I even paid extra for express shipping too…

thanks for the replies man, I hope they get back to me via email with some answers at least.

DG

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Man, sorry to hear about this crap. What the hell is wrong with some of these companies that sell peptides? I don’t even see how they think they can get away with it since they take credit cards. Hope it gets squared away real quick for you, DG.

thanks man, yes I was not expecting this from a research site and this particular site comes with good reputation. I might have expected this sort of thing from a “source” type site, but not a research chem site.

Only thing I keep wondering about is if the peptide got hot in the mail. Does the powder disintegrate? A few of the vials actually look like they have a line where there once was powder so idk what happened?

DG[/quote]

DG,

I don’t know but thinking aloud makes me wonder if some of your product was lyophilized and some wasn’t, yet they still have the same actual amount of product, though they could appear quite different in visible size.

Worth a shot man, the melanotan is sold this way and is quite a difference in how much it looks like with the identical doseage though.

Hope it’s something weird like this guess of mine, or you get yourself squared away if not buddy.

ToneBone

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Shadow Hunter36 wrote:

DG

DG,

I don’t know but thinking aloud makes me wonder if some of your product was lyophilized and some wasn’t, yet they still have the same actual amount of product, though they could appear quite different in visible size.

Worth a shot man, the melanotan is sold this way and is quite a difference in how much it looks like with the identical doseage though.

Hope it’s something weird like this guess of mine, or you get yourself squared away if not buddy.

ToneBone[/quote]

By “lyophilized” what do you mean?

You’ve seen a vial of your standard HGH right?(only thing I can compare it to that I’ve seen) You know how at the bottom it’s almost as if the powder is solid and takes up a centimeter or so on the bottom?

One of my vials looks like that…the other vials have less powder and it’s not in a solid type state, but loose granules that roll around. Two of the vials appear to just have dust one the sides but maybe a few granules on the bottom (almost none).

So do you think that the product is good? add the bac. water and go for it? Melanotan does the same thing and it’s cool?

Thanks Tone.

DG

InTheZone wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Shadow Hunter36 wrote:

DG

DG,

ToneBone

By “lyophilized” what do you mean?

You’ve seen a vial of your standard HGH right?(only thing I can compare it to that I’ve seen) You know how at the bottom it’s almost as if the powder is solid and takes up a centimeter or so on the bottom?

One of my vials looks like that…the other vials have less powder and it’s not in a solid type state, but loose granules that roll around. Two of the vials appear to just have dust one the sides but maybe a few granules on the bottom (almost none).

So do you think that the product is good? add the bac. water and go for it? Melanotan does the same thing and it’s cool?

Thanks Tone.

DG[/quote]

Right exactly. The cube formed mass is the same as the other vials just not processed as far. I know the same thing you describe word for word has been read by me in accounts of other guys situations with the melanotan anyway.

The process is used on many peptides to extend the shelf life etc, and is good, basicly freeze dries it sort of, and thus it becomes more compact I believe. Anyhow you can get items done or not done and sometimes the price is slightly different though don’t quote me on that one…lol. I think it was.

Again, I have no idea, but I ran into this being describe during some research early on I did on melanotan.

So, hopefully it’s as I’m implying it could be.
Good luck bud.

ToneBone

That’d be sweet if they were good.

It’s just that they are different, if they were all the same then it’d be easier to believe you know.

If a product does “lypholize” does it disappear? or turn invisible? lol

I’ll look it up…

DG

That’d be sweet if they were good.

It’s just that they are different, if they were all the same then it’d be easier to believe you know.

If a product does “lypholize” does it disappear? or turn invisible? lol

I’ll look it up…

DG[/quote]

Well it can just about practically, from what I have read and seen. Yeah give it a google and trip around on it.

Later boss,

T

Wouldn’t it look like the granules in instant coffee? It’s just freeze drying, right?

[quote]Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Wouldn’t it look like the granules in instant coffee? It’s just freeze drying, right?[/quote]

Well the compressed versions look more like dried up toothpaste.

The granules look like dried up toothpaste thats been scraped up.

Sorry for the weird analogy but thats the best description I could think of at the moment.

DG

Shadow Hunter36 wrote:
Wouldn’t it look like the granules in instant coffee? It’s just freeze drying, right?

Well the compressed versions look more like dried up toothpaste.

The granules look like dried up toothpaste thats been scraped up.

Sorry for the weird analogy but thats the best description I could think of at the moment.

DG[/quote]

Well I could be way off, but what the hell we did some research at least eh? Lol.

Too bad I got burned when I tried to order my own ghrp-6. I might have known what you’re talking about. I still don’t know how it would turn invisible though. Good luck with it bro.

lol I’m always happy when a learning experience is involved at the least.

Yea stuff just disappearing is not cool in my book. lol

I’m hoping some of our peptide knowledgeable friends drop on by to shed some light…

thanks a ton for your help so far guys! Also continued luck with the shoulder rehab Tone.

DG

lol I’m always happy when a learning experience is involved at the least.

Yea stuff just disappearing is not cool in my book. lol

I’m hoping some of our peptide knowledgeable friends drop on by to shed some light…

thanks a ton for your help so far guys! Also continued luck with the shoulder rehab Tone.

DG[/quote]

Thanks buddy. The recovery is going great!
I’m actually quite amazed to be honest. I can lift the arm halfway up the side of the body now which is incredible. Minor pain but I couldn’t even come close to this just days ago.

Cheers bud.

So I got the email back today and they said that some of the vials do that and that the peptide is very small, but ensured me all the vials had the same amount. Some vials will have less filler in them than others was the explanation.

I will go on ahead and reconstitute and start the injetions tonite, but I don’t think I will be ordering from this particular company anymore. Even if they are right, the fact that some of the vials look as if hardly anything is in them bothers me. Well we shall see what kind of results I get :smiley:

DG

they shouldnt contain filler. why in gods name would there be filler in that?

it doesnt make sense at all… unless they are underdosed and filled to make a mg…

If you are going to have to reconstitute it, then filler is useless unless the weight was under 1mg to start with. which it absolutely should not be. IMO.

Pull on the crimped seal… if it comes off easily watch out for possible HCG symptoms/results.

JJ

[quote] Brook wrote:
they shouldnt contain filler. why in gods name would there be filler in that?

it doesnt make sense at all… unless they are underdosed and filled to make a mg…

If you are going to have to reconstitute it, then filler is useless unless the weight was under 1mg to start with. which it absolutely should not be. IMO.

Pull on the crimped seal… if it comes off easily watch out for possible HCG symptoms/results.

JJ[/quote]

idk why there would be filler, but comparing it to the hgh i had in my hands a while back, only one of the vials looked like that and thats the one i started injecting with. the rest look like loose powder and some seem to have less powder than others.

the vials all look put together fine and everything looks top notch besides this. I’m not ordering through them again unless I get fantastic results.

I doubt they’d send me hcg being it is from a research company, thatd be highly illegal. Also hcg is more expensive then ghrp6 no?

DG