T Nation

Possibly Purchased Fake Gear

So 6 months ago i bought clen from a dealer. It was a well known pharma grade brand. It was fukking strong shit too, just 40mg gave me pretty strong shakes, and i authenticated it on the manufacturer's website to make sure its original.

Last week, i ordered another box of clen from the same dealer, this time from a much better reputed company (still pharma grade). However, the clen barely gives me the shakes. Took 80mg and my hands arent half as shakey as when i took 40mg of the previous brand. Tried to authenticate it online and the company's website only allows authentication of injectables (even though the box of clen has an authentication code sticker on it, wtf?)

I do feel the effects of the clen, its probably just really underdosed or something.
Called my dealer and he insists that its original.
Could the shakes be less because its a brand that makes better quality clen or what?
Not sure what to do here

a few things are possible. one is that you’ve simply become acclimated to Clen in general. Your tolerance may be higher than it was the first time you used it. If both products are actually pharma grade, then they should be essentially identical products. Neither should be underdosed, or overdosed.

Shakiness of hands should not be how you measure it’s effectiveness anyway. Why have you decided this is the determining factor for whether or not the product is good?

Oh, and of course your dealer insists it’s original. What else would you expect? If there’s an authentication code on the box and the company does not authenticate this product, it would raise a red flag for me…

As for what to do: let’s assume the worst case scenario here, and that would be that your product is underdosed. If this is the case, you can either use more of it, or use the same amount as you originally intended to, and potentially get less than ideal results. The latter would be my preference, but that’s obviously up to you. You’re participating in black market drug use. You have to understand that this is part of what you will have to expect moving forward. I highly doubt your drug dealer has a return policy, so you have to make the best of it.

^IIRC he’s from India. If he’s not purchasing from a licensed pharmaceutical company, then it’s basically a “UGL” with only a license to distribute subcontracting a drug manufacturing company for production. So while it may be “pharma grade”, the actual purity of the drug and what’s written on the box may not be the same hahaha.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
^IIRC he’s from India. If he’s not purchasing from a licensed pharmaceutical company, then it’s basically a “UGL” with only a license to distribute subcontracting a drug manufacturing company for production. So while it may be “pharma grade”, the actual purity of the drug and what’s written on the box may not be the same hahaha.[/quote]

yea, I figured that might be how things worked there. Knowing that doesn’t really change my advise though. He basically has to follow the rules/premises I follow buying strictly UGL here.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
^IIRC he’s from India. If he’s not purchasing from a licensed pharmaceutical company, then it’s basically a “UGL” with only a license to distribute subcontracting a drug manufacturing company for production. So while it may be “pharma grade”, the actual purity of the drug and what’s written on the box may not be the same hahaha.[/quote]

yea, I figured that might be how things worked there. Knowing that doesn’t really change my advise though. He basically has to follow the rules/premises I follow buying strictly UGL here.[/quote]
Yes, definitely. I wrote that also with the intent of letting him know how it works there.

Thanks guys. I’ll stick to my planned cycle and stay between 40mg - 80mg per day. The risks arent worth it in this scenario

The testosterone there is pretty good, judging from my bloodwork. I’ve used test products from 3 different companies. Never underdosed. Generic drugs from licensed pharmaceutical companies(ai, hcg, nolva) are around the same price as the top “UGLs”. I just tanked my estrogen from the letro I purchased last month because I’m an idiot.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
The testosterone there is pretty good, judging from my bloodwork. I’ve used test products from 3 different companies. Never underdosed. Generic drugs from licensed pharmaceutical companies(ai, hcg, nolva) are around the same price as the top “UGLs”. I just tanked my estrogen from the letro I purchased last month because I’m an idiot.[/quote]

ooooooohhhhh dt79’s back on the juice! What you running?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
The testosterone there is pretty good, judging from my bloodwork. I’ve used test products from 3 different companies. Never underdosed. Generic drugs from licensed pharmaceutical companies(ai, hcg, nolva) are around the same price as the top “UGLs”. I just tanked my estrogen from the letro I purchased last month because I’m an idiot.[/quote]

ooooooohhhhh dt79’s back on the juice! What you running?[/quote]
Deca and dbol only for 12 weeks with winstrol at the end to polish off them gainz bruh! PCT is for pussies. I just eat a fuckload of cruciferous vegetables cos they got I3C and shit. Natural SERMs FTW!

Kidding. Just 750mg of test per week with hcg for 3 months.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Deca and dbol only for 12 weeks with winstrol at the end to polish off them gainz bruh! PCT is for pussies. I just eat a fuckload of cruciferous vegetables cos they got I3C and shit. Natural SERMs FTW!

Kidding. Just 750mg of test per week with hcg for 3 months.[/quote]

Haha!

Cool man, what made you want to hop back on? Was it flipcollar’s ludicrous gains over the last few months?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Haha!

Cool man, what made you want to hop back on? Was it flipcollar’s ludicrous gains over the last few months?
[/quote]
Huh? Did I mention anything about wanting to quit? I was just off for 3 months.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Haha!

[/quote]
Huh? Did I mention anything about wanting to quit? I was just off for 3 months. [/quote]

sorry dude, I thought I remembered you saying you’d been out of the steroid game for years and were done with it. My mistake

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Haha!

[/quote]
Huh? Did I mention anything about wanting to quit? I was just off for 3 months. [/quote]

sorry dude, I thought I remembered you saying you’d been out of the steroid game for years and were done with it. My mistake[/quote]
Haha no need to apologise. I stopped training for several years because of work. I think I was 25 at the time. Assisted for 2 years.

I started training again 2.5 years ago. Only started to use again early this year since I wanted to see how a 33 yr old body responds to training and diet compared to when I was in my teens and also hit some strength targets first naturally for the sake of my immensely large ego lol.