Possibly Next Big Meme? Friends New Art Video

Pic related…

hoping this is just a bad joke

This thread sucks so much I had to attach an image to make it better. OP, what the hell?

does this video art represent?

I’d imagine a meme isn’t created for the sole purpose of it becoming a meme … it’s probably created for lulz

plus I’m sure whoever came up with the rick roll didn’t fuckin’ create a thread saying “this’ll be the next big meme” … it just happened … so, in closing, no your friend’s video isn’t going to be the next big meme

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I just posted the Next internet Meme over in PWI. It hasn’t shown up yet, but I suggest everyone check it out. I would have put it over here, but the clip is from the NY gubenatorial debate. I’ll give you a lure. The clip is of a guy who is running on the “rent is too damn high” party.

Also, I’m voting for him.

V[/quote]

Heard it on the radio this morning - funny stuff!

[quote]Stone101 wrote:
Its a commentary on contemporary angst, while simultaneously marking the death of a pop culture era.[/quote]

No. You don’t just get to SAY what it is. You are wrong, it is a commentary on getting high and doing an assignment at the last second knowing you will still get a B because the degree is shit.

[quote]MementoMori wrote:

[quote]Stone101 wrote:
Its a commentary on contemporary angst, while simultaneously marking the death of a pop culture era.[/quote]

No. You don’t just get to SAY what it is. You are wrong, it is a commentary on getting high and doing an assignment at the last second knowing you will still get a B because the degree is shit.

[/quote]

Well, to be fair, we had only a week and a half. We wanted to capture the emotions of the mundane, day to day circumstances. I believe we did that. The angst, anxiety felt by the man in the video is vicariously felt in the viewer. These emotions are complemented by the angst of the death of our most beloved pop icon.

Don’t take life at face value.

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[/quote]

Well, to be fair, we had only a week and a half. We wanted to capture the emotions of the mundane, day to day circumstances. I believe we did that. The angst, anxiety felt by the man in the video is vicariously felt in the viewer. These emotions are complemented by the angst of the death of our most beloved pop icon.

Don’t take life at face value.[/quote]

No. You haven’t earned enough credibility to put that out there.

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[/quote]

No. You haven’t earned enough credibility to put that out there.[/quote]

Its so flagrant: you are clearly projecting your anxieties onto the world. Many people will call this video dumb, but they just arent yet enlightened enough to see the beauty in the pain. Some people who have seen this laughed. One person cried. I’ll be waiting for the critics…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I’d imagine a meme isn’t created for the sole purpose of it becoming a meme … it’s probably created for lulz

plus I’m sure whoever came up with the rick roll didn’t fuckin’ create a thread saying “this’ll be the next big meme” … it just happened … so, in closing, no your friend’s video isn’t going to be the next big meme

[/quote]

i’m not sure who told you your pussy-ass 12 inch biceps warrant an derivative and shallow critique on a complex piece of art. GB2 fitness together.

You cant make a meme, they just happen… like babies

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

At least not at that face in your video.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s really uncalled for, man. You would look just as flustered given the subtext of the shoot.

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s really uncalled for, man. You would look just as flustered given the subtext of the shoot.[/quote]

No he wouldn’t. Why don’t you go back to lurking you non-posting ding dong.

P.S. Nards is awesome. I wish he was my dad (or brother).

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Stone101 wrote:

[/quote]

That’s really uncalled for, man. You would look just as flustered given the subtext of the shoot.[/quote]

No he wouldn’t. Why don’t you go back to lurking you non-posting ding dong.

P.S. Nards is awesome. I wish he was my dad (or brother).

V[/quote]

Let’s watch the harsh language, mister. We’re all mature adults here.

Who invited the pussy’s and art fhag’s (no offense Iron dwarf) ?

[quote]NattyBBall wrote:
Let’s watch the harsh language, mister. We’re all mature adults here.[/quote]

In Soviet Russia, language watches YOU!