T Nation

Possible Tren Gyno Suggestions?

I have been taking Tren (75mg e.o. day) for about 1 and a half months and I have noticed soreness under my right nipple and a small hard lump. This isn’t occurring on the left side for some reason. I just finished some d-bol 45mg daily for about 2 months. Now I am doing cyp 250mg a week (two weeks) and eventually bumping that up to 500mg a week till its gone. I am also taking deca 400mg a week.

So I guess my question is what is causing the gyno? I have been taking Tamoxifen for two weeks now and even doubled the dose. I have Femara on the way, but I heard something about tren gyno and prolactin or something like that. If the Femara doesn’t work either, then I think it is safe to say this isn’t estrogen causing this…right? What do I do to fix this? Suggestions please!

Two aromatizing steroids, plus two 19-nor’s and no dopamine agonist or AI?

Excellent choice.

Search “cabergoline.”

Caber and Prami on the way. Can we even talk about amounts that are good for research? I’ve been doing tren cyp and deca on and off for years and never needed anything other than tamoxifen. was I just lucky or is it because of repeated use or the fact I am older?

I am thinking of stopping the tren until I get this taken care of. Is it a good idea to just stop for a week or two until it clears up?

Tren cyp??? Do you mean test cyp or tren E?

When you get the caber, 1mg as your first dose, then .5mg 2x/wk from then on until it clears (or the cycle ends) was recommended on another thread. (By furious george, IIRC.)

As for your question on why it happened now… I don’t know, but is this the first time you’re using tren and deca together?? Using two steroids that cause prolactin activity together isn’t a good idea.

All of this said, it could still be estrogen gyno if you’re using 500mg test and 45mg dbol/day without an AI.

Have you read the “SERM and AI” and the gyno sticky at the top of the forums?

Thanks man, I am using cyp and tren not that tren Enanthate stuff. I will stopping the tren for a bit just until this clears up. I don’t see anything noticeable like bitch tits, but I am sure that is soon to come if I don’t take care of it fast.

If I catch it while it is just sore and kind of hard under the nipple will it go away? Thanks for the tips on how much I should take. I finished the dbol already and all I have had of the test is 250 cyp a week, I was going to up it this week to 500mg, but I am going to wait until this clears up.

Of course it was the trenbolone. “Tren gyno,” don’t you know. Closely related to “tren dick.”

No way it was the Dianabol, the testosterone, and the Deca. Coz there aren’t bro expressions like Dianabol gyno, testosterone gyno, or Deca gyno, so it couldn’t have been those.

Ok, upon reading a few threads from a couple other sites I think I have figured it out. I started the Nolva about the same time all this started to occur. I have read that in some people Nolva can cause a spike in Prolactin when combined with tren.

Shitty thing is, I have been taking the nolva everyday, for about a week and a half and this shit is getting worse. I am going to stop using it and just use the Femara and Prami Cambi until it clears. Since this has only been going on about a week it should be reversible right???

[quote]acro25 wrote:
Ok, upon reading a few threads from a couple other sites I think I have figured it out. I started the Nolva about the same time all this started to occur. I have read that in some people Nolva can cause a spike in Prolactin when combined with tren. Shitty thing is, I have been taking the nolva everyday, for about a week and a half and this shit is getting worse. I am going to stop using it and just use the Femara and Prami Cambi until it clears. Since this has only been going on about a week it should be reversible right???
[/quote]

You have so much shit going on you can’t possibly know what is causing what nor will you know which attempt at a fix will be the actual cause of the resolution. This cycle is a result of extrmely poor planning and youre leaving your gyno recovery up to a crap shoot at this point.

Id like to know where you read that nolva + tren = high prolactin. Curiosity

I say it in a couple places. Anabolic minds dot com, search for thread called Nolvadex - Tamoxifene Citrate - Libido Enemy. Its in the first post about half way down. You are right about too much going on, too many variables its hard to say. But this all started right after I started the Nolva and I had been using the tren for a while with no issue. I’ve never had this problem on anything before, the only new variable is the Nolva.

Is there a chance I got bad Nolva and instead of competitively binding to E receptors, it is actually stimulating them. It comes from a respected research site.

In the thread you mention, there was not a trace of evidence for the assertion that was made.

In your original post you stated “I just finished some d-bol 45mg daily for about 2 months” and also stated “I have been taking Tamoxifen for two weeks now and even doubled the dose.”

If you meant what you said, you started taking the Dianabol before taking the tamoxifen, and continued the Dianabol use.

Stop getting and believing weird theories off the bro boards. This is not a tough one unless one is determined to bring weird and completely unsubstantiated theories into it.

Estrogen from the Dianabol caused your gyno. The tamoxifen was either too little, too late, too underdosed, bogus, or some combination of these.

Its only been a week since this has started, can anyone tell me if this is plenty of time to reverse this? A little worried to say the least, I would rather not have surgery (obviously) and the shit is quite painful.

If by reverse, you mean get back to precisely as if you never had gyno: surgery.

If by reverse you mean reducing or eliminating the pain and probably reducing the size, then use real tamoxifen and if you want to be particularly serious about it, stop taking steroids that yield estrogen (e.g., testosterone, Dianabol which you have already stopped, and Deca.)

I cannot know but tend to doubt that lump formed in a week, unless by small you mean really small.

If it’s really small, then it may be that what happened is that you had pubertal gyno that you did not know that you had, and it has flared up. If this is the case, then it’s possible you can go back to the pre-cycle condition of having non-noticeable gyno.

Thanks man, thats informative. I don’t have any noticeable gyno as in huge puffy nips, but I do carry fat in that area. The lump is small and did appear to get noticeably larger in a weeks time. Weird thing is, I had stopped the d-bola week prior and had only done 250mg of cyp at that time. We all know cyp takes a while to get through the system, so I don’t think it is estrogen. I have been taking a good amount of tren and I keep reading on other sites about guys who combined nolva and tren and had a gyno reaction. Its funny how the lump coincides directly with when I started the nolva, like next day. I am not proposing anything, just merely stating an observation, that others have noticed too.

On another note, I started the Prami and femara. I am hoping this shit works fast, but I read that prami does work rather quickly. I am familiar with psychosomatic symptoms, but I don’t think that’s what I experienced from the Prami. The shit made me feel WEIRD! About 30 seconds after I took it, my eyes dilated and I just felt bizarre, almost like I was about to start rolling or tripping (remember those days). Tell you the truth it had me running to the computer to search side effects and symptoms of overdose. I know I got the dosage right because I went to school for chem and its very simple conversions, but I hope they dosed it right…

I asked a Toxicologist about the tren nolva thing. Turns out that elevated Estrogen levels in the blood stream cause your body to secrete prolactin. Nolva competitively binds to E receptors, which increases the amount of free Estrogen in your system, hence prolactin goes up. This same thing goes on in woman after they have a baby. That’s how their prolactin goes up and they start lactating. In my case, the combo of Estrogen from the test and prolactin from the tren and the fact I wasn’t on Femara to stop the creation of Estrogen, made the levels spike resulting in the sore nips. This is what was explained to me and it makes sense. I hope this helps someone else who finds themselves in this position, but it sucks I had to be the guinea pig.