T Nation

Possible to Change the Skin Theme of the Forum?

It’s too dark for me :o
Then letters are too bright, causes my eyes to swell.

It’s good training for the eyes. The progressive overload and time under tension will allow you to adapt. The swelling you talk about could be sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Do not fear. There’s nothing better than having vascular bulging eyeballs. Ladies love it.

[quote]SirTroyRobert wrote:
It’s good training for the eyes. The progressive overload and time under tension will allow you to adapt. The swelling you talk about could be sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Do not fear. There’s nothing better than having vascular bulging eyeballs. Ladies love it.[/quote]

Haha, godly!
Honestly made me laugh @ Hypertrophy.

Now srs?

[quote]Sad Body Builder wrote:

[quote]SirTroyRobert wrote:
It’s good training for the eyes. The progressive overload and time under tension will allow you to adapt. The swelling you talk about could be sarcoplasmic hypertrophy. Do not fear. There’s nothing better than having vascular bulging eyeballs. Ladies love it.[/quote]

Haha, godly!
Honestly made me laugh @ Hypertrophy.

Now srs?[/quote]

Srs. I get numerous comments on the size and vascularity of my eye balls. People don’t think they’re natty. The secret of course is the contrast between the dark background and bright lettering on the site. Not only am I training my mind while I read articles, I’m getting all kinds of eye ball gainz.

The OP?

You could probably adjust the settings on your browser to override the sites’.

i know how you can fix it

[quote]Stinkfist wrote:
The OP?[/quote]

AHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!