T Nation

Possible Gyno?

23 Years old, 5’10"ft tall, 230lbs around 12% Bodyfat.

Started an Hdrol cycle. This is my first cycle.

Been on for 18 days and everything has been going great. No obvious side effects as far as blood pressure, acne, libido go. Started at 75mg for the first two weeks but bumped up to 100mg a day for the past 4 days.

Today, when standing up i must have pressed my chest up against my arm accidentally. I had a pain on my left nipple. My instant reaction was that I must have a spot there but when I looked there is nothing. Needless to say my worry is gyno. I can feel no obvious lumps the only symptom is the sore left nipple. My right nipple is perfectly normal still. Before I accidentally pressed my nipple against my arm I had not felt a thing.

What do you guys think?

• Is this the start of gyno or normal to experience on cycle and should just be monitored?
  • Should I drop the cycle and start nolva? Not having tits is more important to me than a few lbs muscle.

In the meantime I am dropping my dose back down to 75mg while i figure what to do.

[quote]Shontayne wrote:
23 Years old, 5’10"ft tall, 230lbs around 12% Bodyfat.

Started an Hdrol cycle. This is my first cycle.

Been on for 18 days and everything has been going great. No obvious side effects as far as blood pressure, acne, libido go. Started at 75mg for the first two weeks but bumped up to 100mg a day for the past 4 days.

Today, when standing up i must have pressed my chest up against my arm accidentally. I had a pain on my left nipple. My instant reaction was that I must have a spot there but when I looked there is nothing. Needless to say my worry is gyno. I can feel no obvious lumps the only symptom is the sore left nipple. My right nipple is perfectly normal still. Before I accidentally pressed my nipple against my arm I had not felt a thing.

What do you guys think?

• Is this the start of gyno or normal to experience on cycle and should just be monitored?
  • Should I drop the cycle and start nolva? Not having tits is more important to me than a few lbs muscle.

In the meantime I am dropping my dose back down to 75mg while i figure what to do.[/quote]

Do you know about Ais ?

Not in any great detail so correct me if I am wrong but did not think they were relevant for Hdrol as it does not aromatise?

Just decided to end the cycle to be safe as the nipple is definitely puffy.

I don’t have enough nolva to run 10mg throughout on cycle and I don’t want to risk not being able to get hold of more for PCT.

I wanted to try PHs despite people saying don’t bother. Well now I know lol.

Honestly I think you’re jumping the gun a little here. Sensitive/Itchy nipples are in fact symptoms or Gyno but gyno is reversible and can be controlled. You should have know it was going to happen before you started your cycle…

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Honestly I think you’re jumping the gun a little here. Sensitive/Itchy nipples are in fact symptoms or Gyno but gyno is reversible and can be controlled. You should have know it was going to happen before you started your cycle…[/quote]

Yeah you are probably right but for the gains that Hdrol give I don’t think it is worth continuing. One nipple is fine, the other is obviously puffy and sore. I would rather recover from this now and then start on the real stuff down the line.

I was aware this could happen but also knew it was unlikely with this compound.

[quote]Shontayne wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Honestly I think you’re jumping the gun a little here. Sensitive/Itchy nipples are in fact symptoms or Gyno but gyno is reversible and can be controlled. You should have know it was going to happen before you started your cycle…[/quote]

Yeah you are probably right but for the gains that Hdrol give I don’t think it is worth continuing. One nipple is fine, the other is obviously puffy and sore. I would rather recover from this now and then start on the real stuff down the line.

I was aware this could happen but also knew it was unlikely with this compound.[/quote]

Oh hell yeah. Honestly thats the best thing you can do

Itchy/tender nipples isn’t gyno, it’s a sign of estrogenic activity which can lead to gyno. Gyno is reversible if you don’t let it go too long. You could try and blast Nolva for a couple days and see if that helps

230 lbs at 5’10 and 12% bf?.. You are either way off on your bf estimate or you’re already a huge dude muscle-wise.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Itchy/tender nipples isn’t gyno, it’s a sign of estrogenic activity which can lead to gyno. Gyno is reversible if you don’t let it go too long. You could try and blast Nolva for a couple days and see if that helps[/quote]

This is effectively what I am trying. Taken 40mg today, should I up that to 60? How long would you expect to see any effect?

Honestly my left nipple looks really pronounced now but that could well be to do with the constant inspecting so need to stop that and see what happens.

Any other drugs I should be looking to get hold of just in case?

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Itchy/tender nipples isn’t gyno, it’s a sign of estrogenic activity which can lead to gyno. Gyno is reversible if you don’t let it go too long. You could try and blast Nolva for a couple days and see if that helps[/quote]

This is effectively what I am trying. Taken 40mg today, should I up that to 60? How long would you expect to see any effect?

Honestly my left nipple looks really pronounced now but that could well be to do with the constant inspecting so need to stop that and see what happens.

Any other drugs I should be looking to get hold of just in case?

What worked for me was 40mg a day and after 2 days it was gone. I would keep blastin the Nolva at 40mg and see if that helps, and if it goes away taper the dose to 20mg and continue that for another 4-5 days.

Look into an AI.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
What worked for me was 40mg a day and after 2 days it was gone. I would keep blastin the Nolva at 40mg and see if that helps, and if it goes away taper the dose to 20mg and continue that for another 4-5 days.

Look into an AI.[/quote]

Only been on hdrol for 18days so you would hope it would resolve with the blast of nolva.

Will give the nolva a few days and then if nothing look into arimidex which I am assuming would be 0.5mg EOD ?

That’s correct but if it gets worse look into some letro if you start to get the lump under the nipple

Look on the bright side. . .you might be able to sell breast milk to feed hungry babies.

[quote]T-Fal wrote:
Look on the bright side. . .you might be able to sell breast milk to feed hungry babies.[/quote]

shit…NOT having big leaky nipples is SOOOOOOOOO 2000 and LATE!

the troll returns

[quote]lbraga wrote:
the troll returns[/quote]

I was a troll…at one time yes. But I recently purchased a house and no longer have to rely on strangers walking over my bridge for a meal…

But for real gyno sucks, I have it mildy here and there. I agree that you probably jumped the gun a bit…but better safe than sorry for sure!

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

I was a troll…at one time yes. But I recently purchased a house and no longer have to rely on strangers walking over my bridge for a meal…

But for real gyno sucks, I have it mildy here and there. I agree that you probably jumped the gun a bit…but better safe than sorry for sure![/quote]

Best part about this is that T-Fal is the troll and not you.

But cool story brah

[quote]lbraga wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]lbraga wrote:

But for real gyno sucks, I have it mildy here and there. I agree that you probably jumped the gun a bit…but better safe than sorry for sure![/quote]

Best part about this is that T-Fal is the troll and not you.

But cool story brah[/quote]

Oh lol…well I guess I’m still just subconciously living under that bridge