Possible Gyno on 200mg Test C

What is the point of the Frontload?

[quote]DieSucka wrote:
You suggested Dbol but could I use what is left of the Test Cyp (that gave me gyne the last time) with the Tren Acetate instead?
[/quote]

So… what exactly is going on here? Are you using letro? I assume your libido is non-existent? When are you planning on running your next cycle? What are you planning on running? How much of each drug? How long? What pattern of dosing are you going to use? Do you like answering questions?

You could use Test C with Tren A - of course… i’d inject them both daily - injecting a long ester daily is highly recommended by me - many who suffer gyno, acne and/or aggression from E3d, E5d or E7d injects of the longer esters often find that these symptoms of hormone imbalances are significantly reduced or totally disappear when daily injects are used.

This was the case for me and 3 other people i suggested it to… two with acne (including myself when dropping from blast to cruise doses) and 2 with aggression (particularly noticeable during the 1-3 days following an injection - depending on the frequency of shots; E3D and E7D respectively).

I digress… the reason i mentioned dianabol is simple. It aromatises, and you could use as little as 10mg a day to provide a little estrogen… but would give little other effect, and be virtually unnoticeable (i’d dose 10mg 60mins prior to training) but allow a comfortable run with the Tren - so you could ‘feel’ like you are running a Tren A only cycle.

If you wanted to use the Cyp, you could use just 15mg a day… for 100mg (105mg actually) a week, like a TRT dose - but providing the estrogen and some more libido (read: DHT) support. OR you could run a decent dose of Test’rone with the Tren to get a good size and strength cycle.
Something along the lines of 50mg/day TRA and 75mg/day TC (350mg/wk TRA and 525mg/wk TC)

You also should frontload the doses of the drugs… inject more the first dose to bring drug levels up as fast as possible - avoiding the need to introduce the different drugs in a step type fashion… this way you can add all drugs simultaneously, and get in and out within 6-8 weeks with a very effective cycle… recover and be ready to repeat in approx 10 weeks time!

Rinse and repeat till huge.

:wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:
What is the point of the Frontload?[/quote]

I suggested starting the cyp a week before tren ace to provide a synergy and some needed estrogen. I realize not a lot of estrogen is required - just some. My premise is that it is preferable to “feel” the test before adding tren ace. I concede that is not a necessity. I still feel that technically the tren ace will kick in before any estrogen is produced even from a front loaded cyp injection however. Whether any tren sides would materialize before the cyp did produce a little estrogen is something you would know better than me (not having tried tren yet).

What am I doing now? I’m seeing if I can improve my breast situation first. I’m following the regimen of Letro in the gyno sticky:

Week 1: No anti-e
Week 2: No anti-e
Week 3: 20mg/day Nolva
Week 4-5: 40mg/day Nolva
Week 6: Stop the Test and continue 40mg/day Nolva
Week 7: Continue 40mg/day Nolva

June 6: 40mg Nolva + 0.25mg Letro
June 7: 0.5mg Letro (discontinue Nolva)
June 8: 1mg Letro
June 9: 1.5mg Letro
June 10: 2mg Letro
June 11 - Today: 2.5mg Letro/day

Is my libido shot? Not as much as I thought it would be. Still fucking…but I am so cynical right now that I don’t even believe what I am taking is actually Letro or that it is the concentration that it says it is. The pills are circular white with no markings at all (that’s the part I don’t like). Otherwise the bottle seemed legit - it came safety sealed, lot number and expiry stamped etc.

When am I planning to run my next cycle? ASAP - however, I would like to see if this Letro actually does ANYTHING and I am also under a time constraint - travelling out of the country in 7.5 weeks for a couple of weeks so I probably don’t want to carry gear around with me nor will I be working out properly.

What am I planning on running? Whatever will make me huge, quick but this whole gyne thing has me spooked. If I can prove to myself that the Letro I have is legit and that it works for me, then I would feel more confident in taking the higher doses of the Test as you suggested below. I can get (practically) anything in terms of gear.

As for how much, how long and what pattern - your last post will probably have a big influence there. Before your post I was thinking 6-8 weeks cycles based on what I have read. I liked the idea of Tren since it does not aromatize and I understand that I need to have some aromatizing Test in my system at the same time - I just need to be sure that my AI(s) are legit and work for me.

I have learned so much from this forum guys you would not believe it. I mean, all your acronyms and everything make sense now. I had no clue when I started just a few weeks ago. I really can’t thank you all enough especially the guys that have replied to me here like Brook and Dynamo.

So - Brook - based on that story, does it change anything? Because if you or anybody else here would suggest that I scrap everything below and start fresh with completely different compounds, let’s hear it. I don’t want to shove Test Cyp into my schedule just because I have 1 3/4 bottles sitting in my drawer. I’ll eat the cost and never use it again if necessary.

[quote] Brook wrote:

So… what exactly is going on here? Are you using letro? I assume your libido is non-existent? When are you planning on running your next cycle? What are you planning on running? How much of each drug? How long? What pattern of dosing are you going to use? Do you like answering questions?

You could use Test C with Tren A - of course… i’d inject them both daily - injecting a long ester daily is highly recommended by me - many who suffer gyno, acne and/or aggression from E3d, E5d or E7d injects of the longer esters often find that these symptoms of hormone imbalances are significantly reduced or totally disappear when daily injects are used.

This was the case for me and 3 other people i suggested it to… two with acne (including myself when dropping from blast to cruise doses) and 2 with aggression (particularly noticeable during the 1-3 days following an injection - depending on the frequency of shots; E3D and E7D respectively).

I digress… the reason i mentioned dianabol is simple. It aromatises, and you could use as little as 10mg a day to provide a little estrogen… but would give little other effect, and be virtually unnoticeable (i’d dose 10mg 60mins prior to training) but allow a comfortable run with the Tren - so you could ‘feel’ like you are running a Tren A only cycle.

If you wanted to use the Cyp, you could use just 15mg a day… for 100mg (105mg actually) a week, like a TRT dose - but providing the estrogen and some more libido (read: DHT) support. OR you could run a decent dose of Test’rone with the Tren to get a good size and strength cycle.
Something along the lines of 50mg/day TRA and 75mg/day TC (350mg/wk TRA and 525mg/wk TC)

You also should frontload the doses of the drugs… inject more the first dose to bring drug levels up as fast as possible - avoiding the need to introduce the different drugs in a step type fashion… this way you can add all drugs simultaneously, and get in and out within 6-8 weeks with a very effective cycle… recover and be ready to repeat in approx 10 weeks time!

Rinse and repeat till huge.

;)[/quote]

You should know if your letro is legit soon enough as low estrogen syptoms present. AT 1mg/d you should start feeling achy joints, low libido, grumpy morale and mental fogginess within a week.