Possible First Cycle...

Okay, I’ve been thinking real hard about doing a test only cycle for my first one. I’ve done some research and had some questions. My stats are 26 years old, 5’9", 175lbs, lifting essentially my whole life.

This is the stack I was going to buy:
(it’s pre-packed)

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test
wk 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
wk 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
wk 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
Clenbuterol for PCT

First of all, why clen in the PCT? I’ve heard it’s useless for PCT while you’re using nolva, plus it kinda scares me. Actually, I’ve read that clomid is useless while you’re on nolva too.

Second, since the test-E is supposed to be active for 10-14 days, it should be okay to do it once a week right? I’ve seen people splitting up the dose and I was wondering if that was better and why?

Third, should I wait 3 weeks instead of 2 to start the nolva? I was also thinking about running it a couple weeks longer as well.

Finally, I was stupid when I was younger and took andro and a bunch of other shit and never did a PCT of any sort. I was thinking about taking some nolva beforehand, just to get my test to where it should be (i’m cutting a few pounds anyway). Is that a problem, or will it even make a difference since I’ll be doing it after? If i do that, how long should I wait before I start the cycle?

Sorry there are so many questions, but I’ve only got one body and I want to make sure I do this right. I tried to look all that up beforehand. Thanks guys.

if your gonna take 500mg of test e a week why dont you split the dosages
ex. monday 250mg friday 250mg?
you wont have as bad of a fluctuation as you will injecting once a week.

honestly you dont sound too ready. a lot of your questions could have been answered from research.

Clen for PCT? Dude - do some research.

I did do some research. I can get this stack cheaper if I buy it prepacked (comes with the clen) than if I buy it separately. I was just wondering why they would put the clen in there for PCT, which it says in the post. I wouldnt use it, I was just wondering.

Maybe this site was the wrong site to use for research, since it seems everyone has a different opinion about everything. Thats why I have so many questions. Everyone thinks theyre an expert and I don’t know who to believe. I’ll try somewhere else.

[quote]mrjoshua wrote:
I did do some research. I can get this stack cheaper if I buy it prepacked (comes with the clen) than if I buy it separately. I was just wondering why they would put the clen in there for PCT, which it says in the post. I wouldnt use it, I was just wondering.

Maybe this site was the wrong site to use for research, since it seems everyone has a different opinion about everything. Thats why I have so many questions. Everyone thinks theyre an expert and I don’t know who to believe. I’ll try somewhere else.[/quote]

Clen is a fat loss agent. It has no place in PCT. The Nolva and Clomid you have listed is your PCT.

If you had done even a minutes worth of research, you would know that.

To buy all of that is cheaper than just buying some test and nolva? Because you doint need to clomid and clen. Why is it that no one reads the whole original post before posting?

First of all, i’m not steamed up. I get a little pissed when I have done research, but just because I don’t throw around words like “esters” and “receptors” and shit doesn’t mean i’m completely ignorant. Don’t try to read my mood over a message board. I’m in school full time and I work full time. Making time for the gym and cooking is enough of a pain without spending hours a day reading about gear. I’ve spent a couple weeks researching and had some holes. The title even says “Possible” which means I’m thinking about it for the future. Lets try this again…

I cut and pasted the cycle from the website, thats why the clen is in there. I just happened to find a test only cycle on the net, and that’s it. Please read the entire post. I essentially just have a couple of questions.

1. I haven’t read anything saying that splitting up testE dosages are necessary, and I was just wondering if the results are better since it stays active for about 2 weeks.

2. If i have used prohormones several (like 6) years ago, will the nolva help boost my test up to normal, or will I get the same effect after the cycle since i’m taking the nolva anyway.

I don’t see those questions as THAT absurd and ignorant. And I know everyone has a different opinion about stuff and information is scattered everywhere. I thought that was the point of asking questions.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

Clen is a fat loss agent. It has no place in PCT. The Nolva and Clomid you have listed is your PCT.

If you had done even a minutes worth of research, you would know that. [/quote]

Please don’t reply anymore. I’m not an idiot. I know clen isnt for PCT, I just pasted the stack from the site. You obviously didn’t bother to read the entire post, so I don’t want to bother with hearing your opinion.

[quote]mrjoshua wrote:
First of all, i’m not steamed up. I get a little pissed when I have done research, but just because I don’t throw around words like “esters” and “receptors” and shit doesn’t mean i’m completely ignorant.[/quote]

Thinking that clen is part of PCT, or as you put it, IS PCT proves that you have read nothing. You have spent no time Learning about what the hell you are about to put into your body, or why you are even taking it. That is ignoarance defined.

Then walk away from this idea until it is worth your time to make the time to learn about the chemicals you are about to put into your body. You want it told to you. You don’t want to have to learn shit. I have told you at least twice now that clen is not PCT. Yet you don’t seem to be able to get that through your head.

A couple of weeks, huh? That explains more about you than you even know.

[quote]I cut and pasted the cycle from the website, thats why the clen is in there. I just happened to find a test only cycle on the net, and that’s it. Please read the entire post. I essentially just have a couple of questions.

1. I haven’t read anything saying that splitting up testE dosages are necessary, and I was just wondering if the results are better since it stays active for about 2 weeks.

2. If i have used prohormones several (like 6) years ago, will the nolva help boost my test up to normal, or will I get the same effect after the cycle since i’m taking the nolva anyway.

I don’t see those questions as THAT absurd and ignorant. And I know everyone has a different opinion about stuff and information is scattered everywhere. I thought that was the point of asking questions.[/quote]

1. It is quite prevelent even on this site that you should not inject only 1X/week. But you did your research, huh?

2. Nolva is not a test booster. It is a drug used in treatment of breast cancer in women.

You are lazy. I don’t mind helping someone that will do some of the leg work on their own. So far all you have done is cut and paste a cycle in a forum. You have to do better than that.

You don’t ask questions to learn. You ask questions to avoid having to research. That is laziness.

[quote]mrjoshua wrote:
rainjack wrote:

If you had done even a minutes worth of research, you would know that.

Please don’t reply anymore. I’m not an idiot. I know clen isnt for PCT, I just pasted the stack from the site. You obviously didn’t bother to read the entire post, so I don’t want to bother with hearing your opinion.[/quote]

Then you had just as well move along to another site, sparky. Because i will post in this thread everytime I get good and fucking ready to.

Please don’t do steroids. You will be one of the ignorant fucks that gets killed because they were to fucking lazy to learn about the chems they are taking. And you will give the rest of the community a bad name.

Laziness is unforgiveable.

I guess one of the side effects of steroids is that it make you illiterate. That cyle that I posted is just what all it comes with, when you purchase it. I copy and pasted it from the site. I asked about why the clen was in there because from my research (before the 2 weeks of research on test-only cycles) I learned that clen was not for PCT but for cutting. I figured I could just save it for later when I cut.

I know that nolva isnt a test booster, its a SERM. I was just wondering if it would still help from using prohormones years ago since I never did PCT, and my hormones levels are probably a little screwed up.

And I’ve read plenty of posts where people do the injections once a week, since 500mg isnt really that much. I’ve heard, even from a poster in this thread to split it up so you don’t get such high fluctuations. I was just wondering if everyone agreed.

I was also confused because I read about how clomid and nolva arent both necessary and was wondering if someone could help clear that up for me.

I’ve been reading about steroids for a while, just test-only cycles for a couple of weeks.

And you know nothing about me to call me lazy. Get off your high horse. Have you even ever taken steroids?

lol… your a funny man. ok ok, take your nolva and clomid for pct. if you want and im sure you do. use your clen during your cycle. seriously you should split your dosages. you NEVER want any fluctuation in blood levels. as far as doing your research, well if that was true. you wouldnt be here.

[quote]mrjoshua wrote:
Get off your high horse. Have you even ever taken steroids?[/quote]

lol… Could be that he OWNS a research chem company… just maybe.

RJ, half the time I think you are an ass and half the time you are “calling as it is”. In this thread you have been on target.

OP, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just didn’t explain yourself well. However, most of your posts make it sound like you are covering your tracks.

[quote]4est wrote:
mrjoshua wrote:
Get off your high horse. Have you even ever taken steroids?

lol… Could be that he OWNS a research chem company… just maybe.

RJ, half the time I think you are an ass and half the time you are “calling as it is”. In this thread you have been on target.

OP, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt that you just didn’t explain yourself well. However, most of your posts make it sound like you are covering your tracks.[/quote]

I always call it as it is. I expect to be disliked and thought of as an asshole, but that just comes with the territory.

Isn’t Clen supposed to be anti catabolic?

I thought that Clen would bind with the cortisone receptors so that less mass were lost post cycle.

Maybe some more knowledgable can correct me if I’m wrong?

Claes