T Nation

Possible Dbol Side Effect?

Hey guys, so I started my cycle up about nine days ago, and in the last 4 days I have been having some pain in my elbow and shoulder, swelling of the tendons. I have had tendonitis from a past injury; buy it hasn’t been bothering me.

Im taking 40mg a day,ten in the morning twenty pre workout and ten at night. Now the interesting thing is last nightI forgot to take my last tab, and when I woke up my elbow felt much better. Then I took 20 mg to catch up for my missed 10 mh last night and within a hour or two I started tofeel that same pain again.

Has anyone ever known dbol to react with tendonitis? I can stop taking it, but I do like how it is makin me feel. It could just be my elbow being irritated. let me know what you guys think! Thanks in advance

[quote]Lift-up-put-down wrote:
Hey guys, so I started my cycle up about nine days ago, and in the last 4 days I have been having some pain in my elbow and shoulder, swelling of the tendons. I have had tendonitis from a past injury; buy it hasn’t been bothering me.

Im taking 40mg a day,ten in the morning twenty pre workout and ten at night. Now the interesting thing is last nightI forgot to take my last tab, and when I woke up my elbow felt much better. Then I took 20 mg to catch up for my missed 10 mh last night and within a hour or two I started tofeel that same pain again.

Has anyone ever known dbol to react with tendonitis? I can stop taking it, but I do like how it is makin me feel. It could just be my elbow being irritated. let me know what you guys think! Thanks in advance[/quote]

Take all pre workout. That way, you will only suffer for about 4 hours lol. I have no idea why this is happening though.

Have you had backpumps yet? omg…if you think you’re in pain now.

Not really any science behind this answer but try some taurine 3k-5kmg/day and make sure you’re well hydrated. Isn’t going to hurt.

@niksamaras if I took 40 mg pre workout abd none the rest of the day wouldn’t that mess my body up? The shelf life is only 9 hours isnt it?
I’d be willing to do that; just don’t want to fuck wwith my libido eother haha… im enjoying the rock hard mahoganies im getting. … hahaha

My biggest concern, really and truly, is injuring the damn tendons. MOST IMPORTANTLY. Ive still got 8 weeks of test to work through after the dbol. So you think the pain is not a big worry?

No don’t take the dbol in one go as your right dbol has a limited half life so you want to make sure your taking it at regular intervals throughout the day as you have been doing. As for the elbow, sqidge is right get some taurine and also ice it/ stretch it out. Can’t imagine why dbol should have any detrimental effect to tendons tbh. If its only for a few weeks before the test I’m sure its not going to be that much of a problem.

Im thinking the same thing, another 21/2 weeks ill be fine… ill just train safe. Taurine hey? Ill look into it for sure; thanks guys (^)

I take mine all before bed… Works fine.

Ever have siMilar sides reed? And seriously? All before bed, no problem?

Are you lifting significantly heavier? a quick jump in weight could be irritating your tendons. This may not be the best advice but if it doesn’t hurt too bad ill just train through it, just don’t do things that irritate it.

That’s the funny thing, im not at all. Im working very cautiously because of past injuries. Not pushing myself to high level strength training; more high rep size training. ( 12-15 )

Im gunna train through it, its only 3 weeks. I am doing friction massage, its helping. Thanks for the input fellas!

[quote]Lift-up-put-down wrote:
Ever have siMilar sides reed? And seriously? All before bed, no problem? [/quote]

No not the side your talking about. I started a Test Suspension, Tren Ace, and Dbol kick start when I first started getting serious and I got alot stronger really fast which made my tendons sore but, I never just got sire from taking the drug.

Only sides I ever got were vicious back pumps, high blood pressure and nose bleeds. Which is why I started taking the drug 50-80mg all before bed. That aas I got the added bonus of being anabolic all night long and by the time I woke up I was able to go about day to day tasks with out my back hurting or nose bleeds out of no where.

Ahh I see! Makes sense, it is strange, I think. But I’m managing it ok, so no big deal I say. As long as I don’t wreck anything up!