T Nation

Possible Cycle

hey, i’m thinking about a cycle,and wondered what y’all thought about it.

Week 1-6: EQ-400 mg/wk
Deca-400 mg/wk
Masteron-200 mg/wk
Nolvadex-20 mg/day

(actually, injections would be Mon-Thur, with each dose divided in half)

Week 7: EQ-400 mg/wk
Masteron-200 mg/wk
Nolvadex-20 mg/day

Week 8: Masteron-200 mg/wk
Nolvadex-20 mg/day

Week 9-12: Nolvadex-20 mg/day
Clomid-50 mg/day

*a few notes-goals are increased strength and endurance, while having a (relatively) permanent moderate LBM gain.

Deca used due to joint problems i have (which negates me using Winny)

also, using Alpha Male, M and ZMA from weeks 9-16

Well there are a couple things I don’t like.
-I don’t see a frontload
-the EQ and Deca aren’t being ran long enough
-you’re using the wrong compounds if strength is your primary concern
-where’s the test???

I wouldn’t run this cycle with the goals you have outlined.
MK

MK,

sorry, i wasn’t clear abut a few goals there…

-i’d like to minimize visible side effects of AAS(hence few high-androgen AAS)

-i kinda figured the EQ and Masteron would help wth strength(am i wrong there?)

i’d like to gain strength and endurance, and aprox 10 lbs LBM. not really a pure strength cycle though…

btw, what’s the purpose for frontloading?

thanks

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
MK,

sorry, i wasn’t clear abut a few goals there…

-i’d like to minimize visible side effects of AAS(hence few high-androgen AAS)

-i kinda figured the EQ and Masteron would help wth strength(am i wrong there?)

i’d like to gain strength and endurance, and aprox 10 lbs LBM. not really a pure strength cycle though…

btw, what’s the purpose for frontloading?

thanks[/quote]

-Bro, Frontloading is done to get blood levels up to prevent the “waiting period” that’s commonly seen w/ longer acting compounds.
-If you’re going to use deca for your joints, at least use some test for your dick…I think 250mg test enan/wk,400mg deca/wk, and either 30mg dianabol or anavar ed would be a nice stack for your goals.
-Boldenone is not going to deliver the type of strength gains that say something like tren/test/or dianabol would, but one of the side effects of adding muscle tissue is that you get stronger,to what degree is really dependant on the individual.
I can’t really comment on masteron, as I’ve never used it.

MK

Bro, I would add Test or TrenE to your cycle. Masteron is a DHT deritiave and Deca is a nortestosterone and is mostly anabolic, EQ is mostly anabolic and doesn’t provide much in the way of inital gains. Where is your androgenic compound. Unless you are avoiding androgens I would consider adding one.
Also I think Femera or Arimidex would be a better choice for estrogen. Just my .02.

MK

thanks for your input. i’m still debating on even doing the cycle, but your input helps.

Pharmacist,

yeah, i’m avoiding some of the heavier androgens due to the fact that i want to minimize some of the more visible side effects(for various reasons)

another question-anybody use Turanabol before? i heard it’s a decent strength builder…

also, the Deca/EQ stack was reccomended by Dave Polumbo a while back in MD-he said the androgenic kick from the EQ would counter the “deca dick” pretty well…

that’s all i got.