Possible Adrenal Fatigue

I’m a 29 yo male and I think I may be suffering from adrenal fatigue.

I spent the the summer working a moderately stressful internship in NYC. I had to commute 1.5 hours each way, with a mixture of riding public transit and walking long distances. Most days I felt physically and emotionally exhausted by the time I got to work to start my day. Regardless, I would still force myself to work out after work - either sprints or high volume body weight exercises. Over the summer, I began noticing I was losing hair and muscle mass. Towards the end of the summer I got very ill and couldn’t get out of bed for a day or two. I recovered but still regularly get chills, feel fatigued, can’t think straight, and have zero sex drive. I’ve ramped up my calorie intake and tried to start new work out routines several times since, but it usually just exacerbates my symptoms and I feel run down for several days afterwards.

From what I’ve read, most of my symptoms seem consistent with adrenal fatigue. My plan is to cut out caffeine for a while, rest for a solid week, then start body weight exercises and light cardio, eventually progressing back to my former routine. I have some bio test alpha male that I’m going to take, along with my usual vitamins and fish oil. My diet will be about 2500 - 3000 calories, mostly eggs, chicken, brown rice, skim milk, protein shakes, and natty peanut butter.

Overall, I’m curious 1) if this sounds adrenal fatigue based on symptoms and surrounding circumstances, and 2) if there’s anything else I should do to treat it?