Positive Drug Test w/ This Cycle?

Hi there,

I have a contest on the 26th April, I take since a month:

• Testosterone suspension 100mg/day
    -Andractim 2 doses/day
    -Clenbuterol 100mg/day

I have planned to stop test and clen 10 days before the show and take clomid 150 mg/day for this 10 days; and stop the andractim 3 days before thr show.

I will be drug tested, can someone tel me if my plan is correct to pass the steroid test with success, or what should I change?

I’ll give a simple answer: yes you could test positive. But then again, you didn’t bother to say what the testing procedure is.

As far as making changes, I’ll just go ahead and tell you it will more than likely be too late.

World

Thank you for your answer, it will be an urinary test.
I think I respect the detection time of each steroids taken in my cycle, but I am not really sure.
Best regards

Heres also another thought. Compete in a non tested show.

Also make sure to be injecting that suspension twice per day.

That’s what I do, I am injecting the test suspension twice a day.
I compete in this tested show because of my sponsor, he won’t pay for a non tested show and a positive test would be very prejudiciable for me.

So no one can tell me, if I am wrong or not?

Well is it possible they test for clomid lol?

lol

I wish I could be more helpful, but I think
what they test for is some ratio of test in your urine. Theres a very obvious marker that shows its from plant sources.

As for advice, don’t enter. The whole cheater argument against steroids, which I know everyone hates, would genuinely apply to you. Whoever is putting this on has decided that they want to put on a show/competition that does not include the use of AAS. It is something that is import to them, you should respect that and not enter if you chose to use them.

However doing steroids are your own business and I don’t think they should be illegal. You appear to be showing reasonable and safe usage of them.

edit, I just saw the sponsor thing. My opinion still stands though.

thank you for your answer.

This is what I am talking about, hopefully its informative.

What is the T/E ratio?
Testosterone and its precursors may be endogenous (produced in the body naturally) or exogenous (ingested as drugs or supplements). The T/E ratio is used to distinguish between the two. This ratio is a urine concentration ratio of two steroids, testosterone (T) and its natural isomer, epitestosterone (E). The normal average ratio is approximately 1, with individual variation on both sides, either higher or lower.

Ingestion of exogenous testosterone or its precursors suppresses internal steroid production in the body. Both endogenous T and E would be suppressed. However, total testosterone concentration in urine will rise above normal due to ingested drug. Low E and
high T cause the T/E ratio to rise above 6 (cut-off), indicating testosterone abuse.

From
http://www.datexpresstest.com/SteroidTestingInformation.pdf

I though that clomid would rise my E, am I wrong?

[quote]bigoli wrote:
Hi there,

I have a contest on the 26th April, I take since a month:

• Testosterone suspension 100mg/day
    -Andractim 2 doses/day
    -Clenbuterol 100mg/day

I have planned to stop test and clen 10 days before the show and take clomid 150 mg/day for this 10 days; and stop the andractim 3 days before thr show.

I will be drug tested, can someone tel me if my plan is correct to pass the steroid test with success, or what should I change?

[/quote]

Sorry… i may be misunderstanding… but…

Are you entering a Natural BB contest juiced?

Joe

[quote]bigoli wrote:
That’s what I do, I am injecting the test suspension twice a day.
I compete in this tested show because of my sponsor, he won’t pay for a non tested show and a positive test would be very prejudiciable for me.
[/quote]

THAT IS FUCKING SICK i hate this corrupt bullshit. Jesus.

Joe

I did not post to have your opinion about my moral, I have my own moral I really don’t care of what you are thinking about that.
Steroids is part of every sport, I will lost money if I claim that I am juiced, will beckham, armstrong or jan thorpe say they are taking steroids? No because they are not STUPIDS! I don’t think I am stupid, I do that is better for me and don’t worry: other competitors too!

So please, if you don’t have informations and I am sure you don’t, leave me alone!

I am not coming on a steroids forum to learn moral, but to share informations about them! Nothing else!

[quote]bigoli wrote:
I did not post to have your opinion about my moral, I have my own moral I really don’t care of what you are thinking about that.
Steroids is part of every sport, I will lost money if I claim that I am juiced, will beckham, armstrong or jan thorpe say they are taking steroids? No because they are not STUPIDS! I don’t think I am stupid, I do that is better for me and don’t worry: other competitors too!

So please, if you don’t have informations and I am sure you don’t, leave me alone!

I am not coming on a steroids forum to learn moral, but to share informations about them! Nothing else! [/quote]

Mother-fucker… listen, i aint talking about you dickhead.

I am commenting on the fact, that you are forced to take part in a drug-tested event due to funding. I think is is disgusting the corrupt sponsors who need you to win so bad because they backed you, they MAKE you enter a tested event. This in my eyes isn’t so much your morality, its theirs - its your need for money, and sounds like that is because you are being manipulated due to a possibly less than ideal immigrant status.

By the way, normally your argument would stand up punchy, but due to the fact bodybuilding is based on these drugs (and i use them too) we have NON-TESTED events to cater. Thats why the bodybuilding community see guys who cheat as the lowest of the low, as they have the chance to compete in a non-tested arena, unlike beckham - who i seriously doubt is juicing for midfield…
Again, it isn’t you i have a problem with per se - it’s your sponsors.

Joe