T Nation

Posing At Its Best

As soon as Soulja Boy started playing I closed the window. Sorry.

Nothing is worth listening to that song.

Edit: Alright, I gave it another shot. Kai Green’s legs are just ridiculous.

That’s a cool routine…he’s is incredibly impressive.

[quote]Dissonance wrote:
As soon as Soulja Boy started playing I closed the window. Sorry.

Nothing is worth listening to that song.

Edit: Alright, I gave it another shot. Kai Green’s legs are just ridiculous.[/quote]

Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Next song saved it… kinda, “DJ Khaled, we the best, we global!”

x2, legs are def crazy ridiculous.

I’ve never seen anyone built like that who can move like that. The guy is so flamboyant it’s funny, but that is impressive.

The comments on youtube videos for bodybuilders just piss me off though. I swear we have some of the same douchbags on this site.

His physique is just ridiculous, O level, but this was the most fucked up routine ever

This from about a year ago:

Look at the progress this guy has made in only one year and that’s after hernia surgery.

i wonder how long it took him to perfect a routine like that haha

he is like a ballerina. a really fuckin big ballerina.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I’ve never seen anyone built like that who can move like that. The guy is so flamboyant it’s funny, but that is impressive.

The comments on youtube videos for bodybuilders just piss me off though. I swear we have some of the same douchbags on this site.[/quote]

Most the comments on youtube are an absoulte joke!!!

Sick routine tho!!!

that was epic

Interesting. I could have gone without the “tippy-toe” parts.

[quote]paul496 wrote:
Professor X wrote:

The comments on youtube videos for bodybuilders just piss me off though. I swear we have some of the same douchbags on this site.

Most the comments on youtube are an absoulte joke!!!

Sick routine tho!!![/quote]

They just get repetitive: Steroids!!! What a freak!!! He will die when he is 40!!!

Damn. Homeboy can pop.

Nice physique. He does look like the predator though haha.