Porter vs. Winslow

Man. What is the world coming to when an NFL player can’t call another NFL player a name.

Does anyone else think we are just getting too fucking PC?

[quote]Hack Wilson wrote:
Man. What is the world coming to when an NFL player can’t call another NFL player a name.

Does anyone else think we are just getting too fucking PC?[/quote]

So he was called a fag, he can deal with it. I dont like Winslow at all. He is always running his mouth or saying stupid shit. Sounds to me from that story that he was trying to make friends with Porter before the game so he wouldnt get his head ripped off. What ever happened to the players who would just play the game, keep their mouths shut, and let their talent speak for them?

This would make a hell of a fight. At least if you want to see Kellen Winslow get his ass handed to him.

[quote]Easy E wrote:
Hack Wilson wrote:

Does anyone else think we are just getting too fucking PC?

So he was called a fag, he can deal with it. I dont like Winslow at all. He is always running his mouth or saying stupid shit. Sounds to me from that story that he was trying to make friends with Porter before the game so he wouldnt get his head ripped off. What ever happened to the players who would just play the game, keep their mouths shut, and let their talent speak for them?[/quote]

I agree. I’d really like to see more out of them and hear a lot less.

I agree with Hack Wilson, too. Way too PC.

“He should move to wide receiver because he doesn’t want to block anybody, he doesn’t want to be a tight end.”

Gotta be a good gay joke in here somewhere.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
“He should move to wide receiver because he doesn’t want to block anybody, he doesn’t want to be a tight end.”

Gotta be a good gay joke in here somewhere.[/quote]

On the football field, there are always good gay jokes. I can’t believe this shit is starting to make it to the media, then the league office, then we reprimand and fine guys for this. It’s shit talk. You can call a guy a cocksucking motherfucker but you can accuse him of actually sucking cock without being called anti-gay or homophobic. You can call a guy a pussy but not a faggot. 'Cause you might offend some NFL fans in the gay community. Jesus…help me.