Popping Sound in Glute

hey I was wondering if anyone knew what this was or expirienced this before. At random times in the day I sqeeze my glute together and I haerd a poping noise right where my tailbone is.

I get that sometimes, but it’s a little higher in my back. You could have some kind of muscle imbalance which is messing with your spine alignment. If it’s bad enough to cause any type of discomfort, have it checked out. If not, check out Mike Robertson’s “Core Training For Smart Folks” on here. After doing some of the ab work featured there, my back hasn’t done that popping noise nearly as much.

[quote]crod266 wrote:
hey I was wondering if anyone knew what this was or expirienced this before. At random times in the day I sqeeze my glute together and I haerd a poping noise right where my tailbone is.[/quote]

I can do that sometimes…I never had any troubles relating to it I think. I figured it was the same as knuckles popping and such. No worries.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I get that sometimes, but it’s a little higher in my back. You could have some kind of muscle imbalance which is messing with your spine alignment. If it’s bad enough to cause any type of discomfort, have it checked out. If not, check out Mike Robertson’s “Core Training For Smart Folks” on here. After doing some of the ab work featured there, my back hasn’t done that popping noise nearly as much.[/quote]

ok thanks man but the wierd thing is is that its not on my bacj its acually like on the tailbone or coxyx itself