Popping my Cycling Cherry! First Cycle

Hey guys! Ive been a long time lurker here. Studying very frequently and very long.
I have gained 50 lbs since I started lifting. Ive been at a plateau for around a year. I cant get my body weight up by more than 5 extra lbs or my strength up much at all. I have been researching AAS for around a year as well. I feel that I am now knowledgeable enough to begin a cycle.

Stats:
height: 5’10
weight: 170 lbs
bodyfat = 9-10%
years training: 4

I will either run a cycle of test E only, or throw in an oral
but in the case of test only:

W 1-10 Test E 300mg Monday, Thursday (because my test is 300mg per ml)
W 1-12 Arimidex 0.25mg EOD (reduce to 0.125mg EOD in last week)

PCT:
W 13 Clomid 50mg 2x per day
W 14-16 Clomid 25mg per day

Should i extend this cycle?

I am really wanting to throw in an oral to get a little more umph out of my first cycle. I work with and am good friends with someone who has tremendous amounts of knowledge about cycling. He is sponsored and competes. He suggested 1g of test c a week plus Win. 1g of test is a little much for my first cycle I believe. I didnt have enough time talking to him to get a cycling schedule out of him yet though.

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

5’10" and 170? Cant gain… Eat

300mg of test is low, I’d go 500 at least.
80-100mg of var
pct: nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

I gained 90lbs before I started cycling.

Seriously kids, why rush into this? Unless you’re going to compete in bodybuilding or trying for an elite total in powerlifting?

tyler_i_reed ,I do eat, and I have hit a brick wall. Its gotten to the point where no matter what I eat I cannot grow. Im not running 300 a week Im running 300 on mon and 300 on thurs, so i will be running 600 a week total. Why nolva and not clomid? thanks for the feedback!!

and dt79, that is how your body responded to training, I am not you. Just because you could gain 90 naturally doesnt mean everyone else can. Ive thought about this long and hard.

[quote]Hydrogen wrote:
tyler_i_reed ,I do eat, and I have hit a brick wall. Its gotten to the point where no matter what I eat I cannot grow. [/quote]

Have you tried eating 10,000 calories everyday? I bet you’d grow.

The point being, you’re exaggerating. You’re not eating enough, or not eating enough of what you should be eating. Unless you fix that, steroids won’t help much. They’ll just move your brick wall from like 170 to 180. That’s not a great situation to be in.

[quote]Hydrogen wrote:
and dt79, that is how your body responded to training, I am not you. Just because you could gain 90 naturally doesnt mean everyone else can. Ive thought about this long and hard.[/quote]

Let me tell you this as a naturally skinny guy. I do not count the 50lbs I gained to get to NORMAL weight when I tell people my numbers, and neither should you. Other similarly scrawny people I trained with had similar gains. If you are being influenced by some “natural limits” figures, you need to take this into account.

At 5’10’, your normal weight should be at least 155lbs. So you gained 20lbs. If your genetics really suck that bad, or you are just unwilling to put more food in your mouth, good luck at gaining and maintaining mass on gear.

dt79:
My normal weight was 120 lbs before I started lifting.It also stayed at 120 lbs for at least 3 years before I started training.I will count it because i did indeed gain it. Why would all that time and effort not count? That was my natural bodyweight before I started eating like a pig and training. I will count every lb i gain because it is a big deal to me to put on a few lbs at this point in time. Thanks for hijacking my thread and being of no use at all

I finally join this site and ask for help and advice and you do nothing besides post negatively in my thread and try to discourage me. My expectations of this forum were obviously set way too high. I am doing a cycle. Why cant you be supportive and help me on my journey?

^you’re missing the point here kid. grown ups don’t blindly support someone else’s bad decisions… being supportive just to be supportive when what you’re doing could possibly damage your health or land you in jail is a childish thin to do.

if you’re not eating enough or training hard enough to gain/maintain muscle, then you’ll lose most of this cycle.

also, your buddy who recommended 1 g of test plus winny is an idiot. don’t listen to him anymore, as there is simply no need for a beginner to take that much gear…

anyway, as far as the cycle, it looks good. personally, i recommend tore or nolva over clomid in PCT, due to all the side effects.

[quote]Hydrogen wrote:
dt79:
My normal weight was 120 lbs before I started lifting.It also stayed at 120 lbs for at least 3 years before I started training.I will count it because i did indeed gain it. Why would all that time and effort not count? That was my natural bodyweight before I started eating like a pig and training. I will count every lb i gain because it is a big deal to me to put on a few lbs at this point in time. Thanks for hijacking my thread and being of no use at all

I finally join this site and ask for help and advice and you do nothing besides post negatively in my thread and try to discourage me. My expectations of this forum were obviously set way too high. I am doing a cycle. Why cant you be supportive and help me on my journey?

[/quote]

Look, I am just telling you that you have a lot of room to make natural gains. Others have told you will make minimal gains if you can’t eat enough. Recommending that you hold off the cycle based on your current level of development and educate yourself on ways to break past this plateau naturally is not unreasonable. In fact, you will benefit in the long run.

Seriously, you don’t have to start whining like a little bitch. Perhaps my expectations of the amount of effort an individual is willing to put in to achieve his goals are too high. Boo hoo.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
Look, I am just telling you that you have a lot of room to make natural gains. Others have told you will make minimal gains if you can’t eat enough. Recommending that you hold off the cycle based on your current level of development and educate yourself on ways to break past this plateau naturally is not unreasonable. In fact, you will benefit in the long run.

Seriously, you don’t have to start whining like a little bitch. Perhaps my expectations of the amount of effort an individual is willing to put in to achieve his goals are too high. Boo hoo.[/quote]

A more reasonable way to reply would have been the way flipcollar did; if you did indeed plan to mention dieting. Learn to be more respectful, you seem to be the child here. There is absolutely no need for disrespect. If you are trying to be the adult in this situation, then start acting like it. You seem to think I refuse to put forth effort to grow. I am in the gym 6 days a week. If I dont have time to train, I make time. Calm down and stop being such a dick and at least answer the questions I posted. Think before you speak, or in this case type.

I did not make a thread wanting criticism of my diet or motives or even for support, I made one hoping to receive a review on the cycle that I listed above.

I guess I should be more specific next time… smh

by the way… thank you cycobushmaster for some actual advice and for being respectful. I sincerely appreciate it.

[quote]Hydrogen wrote:
A more reasonable way to reply would have been the way flipcollar did; if you did indeed plan to mention dieting. Learn to be more respectful, you seem to be the child here. There is absolutely no need for disrespect. If you are trying to be the adult in this situation, then start acting like it.[/quote]

You are rather confused on what defines an adult. You are also prone to melodrama, which makes my description of acting like a “whiny little bitch” quite fitting, although I didn’t call you one. Nobody disrespected you until your statement about expectations of this forum, which in itself was blatant disrespect for people here who have achieved far more than you, both in physique development and in life.

Yes.

As am I. So?

Everybody here does. So?

I do think before I speak. This is why I am in a lucrative profession and employ kids just like you. You, on the other hand, should think twice before you decide to attempt to school someone not in your age group on things like this. This isn’t bodybuilding dot com.

I told you what would benefit you the most. So did others. And we are willing to give further advice which will take you to the next level and KEEP YOU THERE. You seem to infer malice from things you do not wish to hear.

There was no hate intended. I want you to succeed. So do the others. This is why we bothered to post.

If you are one of the few who can achieve your goals on cycle AND maintain them despite not being ready, I will certainly be happy for you. The balance of probabilities are, however, not in your favour and thus the potential returns are outweighed by the risks.

When you get older, you’ll understand. Good luck.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Hydrogen wrote:
A more reasonable way to reply would have been the way flipcollar did; if you did indeed plan to mention dieting. Learn to be more respectful, you seem to be the child here. There is absolutely no need for disrespect. If you are trying to be the adult in this situation, then start acting like it.[/quote]

You are rather confused on what defines an adult. You are also prone to melodrama, which makes my description of acting like a “whiny little bitch” quite fitting, although I didn’t call you one. Nobody disrespected you until your statement about expectations of this forum, which in itself was blatant disrespect for people here who have achieved far more than you, both in physique development and in life.

I do think before I speak. This is why I am in a lucrative profession and employ kids just like you. You, on the other hand, should think twice before you decide to attempt to school someone not in your age group on things like this. This isn’t bodybuilding dot com.

[/quote]

“This isn’t bodybuilding dot com” may have been one of the best things I have ever seen written on this site…bravo

Post your daily diet op, i need to see what eating like a pig looks like.

[quote]Hydrogen wrote:
[/quote]

Here’s how forums work:

You present yourself with a question of interest. Presumably, you’re doing this because you don’t already have all of the answers.

People give their thoughts on said question. Some may jibe with what you want to hear, others may have a different viewpoint.

If you don’t like some of the answers, you are free to disregard them, but if you only planned on listening to answers that you already had in your head, why bother soliciting advice on the forum? Just do whatever you wanted in the first place.

^this response should be a sticky here…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:
^this response should be a sticky here…[/quote]

X2