Poorer Gains from Subsequent PH Cycles

I find it pretty ironic that a person with the name “jaeger” is asking for advice on steroids. Diet/training/cycling routines are probably wack.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Well I guess its a good thing I don’t acquire powders from over seas then huh.[/quote]

Yea I did.t even think about it to WW mentioned it.

Raws expensive when getting them domestic?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Well I guess its a good thing I don’t acquire powders from over seas then huh.[/quote]

Raws expensive when getting them domestic?[/quote]

No not if you know who to go to. I can literally makes all the above and buy all vials, beakers, BB, BA, Filters, and powders for the same price most people are paying for standard 12 week 500mg Test, Dbol, and PCT. Its cheap. Obviously if you get into selling it its a bit more expensive but, you need unsealed vials, stoppers, flip tops, and crempers that makes It a bit more expensive but, I don’t sell anything so just so much cheaper to make it my self.

Most Test 400 is a around about $90-100. So if you bought 25 vials 10ml your looking at $2000ish. Where as you can make it all for under a 5th of that.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

No not if you know who to go to. I can literally makes all the above and buy all vials, beakers, BB, BA, Filters, and powders for the same price most people are paying for standard 12 week 500mg Test, Dbol, and PCT. Its cheap. Obviously if you get into selling it its a bit more expensive but, you need unsealed vials, stoppers, flip tops, and crempers that makes It a bit more expensive but, I don’t sell anything so just so much cheaper to make it my self.

Most Test 400 is a around about $90-100. So if you bought 25 vials 10ml your looking at $2000ish. Where as you can make it all for under a 5th of that.[/quote]

Damn.

Yea I wouldn’t want to sell anything, not my thing. But having a bunch for a way cheaper price would be cool lol.

Mr.W _ can u tell me one effective protocol dosages for a beginer in insulin?

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

Most Test 400 is a around about $90-100. So if you bought 25 vials 10ml your looking at $2000ish. Where as you can make it all for under a 5th of that.[/quote]

Damn.

Yea I wouldn’t want to sell anything, not my thing. But having a bunch for a way cheaper price would be cool lol.[/quote]

My exact way of thinking

[quote]Reed wrote:

… what do you think happens once the feds catch up with your supplier? you reckon they might go through his computer and track down all his customers?

of course this doesn’t happen with people buying finished product… but it DEFINITELY does when you are buying raws… happened to my buddy who is looking at 4 years… of course he was still making it by the time they tracked him down so I guess there’s a difference.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

… what do you think happens once the feds catch up with your supplier? you reckon they might go through his computer and track down all his customers?

of course this doesn’t happen with people buying finished product… but it DEFINITELY does when you are buying raws… happened to my buddy who is looking at 4 years… of course he was still making it by the time they tracked him down so I guess there’s a difference.[/quote]

Correct. In my hometown, not my college town, fhe feds raided 3 guys who were producing stuff the summer after i graduated. 1 of those guys store even bit it. Then some guys (brothers) who were selling the finished product out of complete nutrion in my college town got fired for selling an entire variety of finished shit (and way overpriced may i add you) with no fda course of action or anything. Irony.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

of course this doesn’t happen with people buying finished product… but it DEFINITELY does when you are buying raws… happened to my buddy who is looking at 4 years… of course he was still making it by the time they tracked him down so I guess there’s a difference.[/quote]

Oh once again I guess its a good thing I don’t do any interactions through the computer or have a phone that can be tracked back to me in any way nor do I use any western union, pay pal, or any other trackable form of currency. I don’t even directly ever in any way hand him money in person, in the mail, or transfer its a pretty sweet set up. My name is not even known and it just happens to get delivered to somewhere I have no documented connection to. Once again worry about your self my friend.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]G0D123 wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
Home brew everything so it is reasonably inexpensive lol[/quote]

home brew ?? seriously ? detailed instructions pls ![/quote]

I DID NOT WRITE THIS but… It is the exact description from start to finish that I use. Its extremely easy to do and for a fratction and I mean like very cheaply you can make a years worth of Test even if you NEVER come off with 1 100g Bag of Test E Powder.

Homebrew example #1

Ahite brosâ?¦im gonna go through a step by step process of making homebrew injectable, for this example I am going to simply use testosterone enanthate.

I am going to make 10 bottles of testosterone enanthate at 10ml per bottle. That is a total of 100ml substance and we will make it 250mg/ml

For this we will use a BA/BB ratio of 2/18, meaning 2%ba and 18%bb, you really donâ??t â??haveâ?? to have bb in this but it helps thin out the mixture and allows you to use less ba, making the shot painless and you could easily go up to 400mg/ml if you wanted to

1. Plug all variables into roid calculator, Free web hosting | Free web hosting directory
    Here you will put in oil mlâ??s=100ml
    Dosage is going to be 250mg/ml
    Leave the powder weight at .75, this works fine for most everything
    Ba, plug in .02(2%)
    BB, plug in .18(18%)

This will give you the following according to the calculator
-61.25ml of sterile oil(I prefer grapeseed)
-25.00 grams of enanthate powder
-2ml of BA
-18ml of BB

1. Use a 500ml beaker and sterilize it as best as possible, not a huge deal as we will filter what we pull out of it. Take the 25.00 grams of enanthate powder and put in the beaker.

2. place the 2ml of BA and the 18ml of BB in there, this is easily measured out with a 10 or 20cc syringe. It will appear as if this isnâ??t enough to dissolve all the powder, but it will.

3. put a frying pan on the stove top at heat level 3 or so, I like to put some water in the pan also. Next set the beaker with ba/bb/powder in the pan and let the water/pan heat up the beaker. You will see the powder start to â??meltâ?? or dissolve and it will make a mostly clear solution. You can use a glass rod to stir and speed up this process

4. After the ba/bb has dissolved the powder, Now pour in the 61.25ml of sterile oil and leave the heat on and stir with the glass rod for a few minutes, you will have a nice clear mixture.

5. next I like to turn down the heat to 1 or so for the mixture to stay warm��filtering the mixture while warm is much easier than when its room temperature.
    Place your new 18g needle through the rubber stopper and into a 100ml bottle that is sterile of course. Put the .45 whatman filter on top of the needles just as in a Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - conversion.

6. Use a 10ml syringe to draw out the warm oil, push the oil through the whatman filter and into the sterile glass vial. The larger the syringe you use the harder it is to push the oil through there. I usually use a 30ml syringe to draw out the oil from the beaker and then back fill the 10ml syringe and push with the 10ml syringe as its near impossible to push it through with a 30ml.

8)after it is all pushed through you have 100ml at 250mg/ml of a sterile and safe injectable steroid. Some like to bake to sterilize even further at this point but I for one do not find it necessary if you have sterile ingredients. I have taken literally hundreds of ccâ??s and never ever had a sterility issue, the ba does its job in keeping it sterile!

9)now you can draw out 10ccs at a time and fill the 10ml bottles individually to make 10 bottles

There ya go, all laid out there and should be relatively easy to follow!

And one single whatman filter should do 100ml very easily
Gallery of DBBT
[/quote]

You can search past threads and find lots more:

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/home_brewing_1

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/how_do_you_homebrew_painless

[quote]amateur666 wrote:
Mr.W _ can u tell me one effective protocol dosages for a beginer in insulin?[/quote]

Here’s something I found:

This post is just a simple guide for first time insulin users to follow in a safe, and effective manner.

I urge you to invest in a glucometer. This will give you a close estimation of where your BG(Blood Glucose) levels are (Safe Zone 70-90,but independent upon each individual).You want to take in adequate amounts of carbs, but not too much. As the excess will be stored as fat. And yes, if you arent careful, you can add quite a bit of excess body fat. As youll see in my dosing example below, we drop carbs slightly as to not to acquire excess BF.

As you already might know. The basic rule is 10g Dextrose to 1 iu of Insulin. Now the trick is to get in tune with your body so to take advantage of the insulin spike, which allows nutrients to be shuttled to the muscle cells rapidly, doing so without taking in excess carbs which equates to body fat.

Below is a 30 day cycle(which is recommended) for Insulin. I dont use Insulin on off days from the gym. Some like to use Insulin on off days in the morning to fight off the catabolic state were in upon awakening. I feel upon awakening in the morning a shake consisting of Whey/Dextrose would be sufficient in bringing you out of this catabolic state from fasting over an 8 hour period while sleeping. Remember, you can become Insulin insensitive if abused. So by running insulin on training days only reduces that threat.

Ill use the 5 day training split as an example here. That will give you 20 days �?�¢??on�?�¢?? insulin.

Day 1 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 2 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 3 : 5 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Congratulations!! Youve survived thus far. I assume(hope) youve been monitoring your BG levels. You probably have noticed that you are in the higher range using 50g of dextrose PWO. Now its time to drop the carbs slightly. Dont fret. This should be more than ample amounts(of carbs) to get you through to your PPWO meal.

Day 4 : 5 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 5 : 5 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

At this point you should have a good idea of how you react with Insulin in terms of BG levels vs. carb intake .

Lets up the dose�¦

Day 6 : 6 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 7 : 6 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

By this point in time you should be feeling good(ie;more confident),but still respectful to Insulin. Lets test the waters for 3 days to give you the feel of things. By that I mean we ll drop the carb intake slightly so you can find a comfortable ratio in regards to iu’s vs. carbs per gram.

Day 8 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 9 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Day 10 : 6 iu insulin/40g Dextrose

Now, the above ratio�?�¢??s are safe and effective. You can stop right here and continue on for the next 10 days at the above doses/ratio�?�¢??s. Or you can move forward slightly.

Day 11 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 12 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 13 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 14 : 7 iu insulin/50g Dextrose

Day 15 : & iu insulin/50g Dextrose

If you felt confident with the above protocol.You could experiment on days 14-15 and drop your dextrose to 40g.If you do so, please monitor your BG levels every 15 minutes or so. And have glucose tabs, or another source of quick carbs handy (like orange juice) to stave off any possible signs of hypoglycemia. Dont panic should this happen,just drink a glass of orange juice, or similar, and in 10 minutes the symptoms will have subsided.

Ok, on to your final week.

Day 16 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 17 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 18 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 19 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Day 20 : 8 iu insulin/60g Dextrose

Congratulations! You just completed your first cycle/experience with Insulin in a safe an effective manner. I stopped at 8 iu’s, Being that is enough to get your feet wet with the drug.

what exactly is this BA BB ?

when googled
BA gives british airwarys
and BB gives blackberry !

:stuck_out_tongue:

and Reed have u ever tested it in a lab for fun ? and are you sure it would be 500mg/ml or 250mg/ml ?

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]amateur666 wrote:
Mr.W _ can u tell me one effective protocol dosages for a beginer in insulin?[/quote]

This post is just a simple guide for first time insulin users to follow in a safe, and effective manner.

I urge you to invest in a glucometer. This will give you a close estimation of where your BG(Blood Glucose) levels are (Safe Zone 70-90,but independent upon each individual).You want to take in adequate amounts of carbs, but not too much. As the excess will be stored as fat. And yes, if you aren�¢??t careful, you can add quite a bit of excess body fat. As you�¢??ll see in my dosing example below, we drop carbs slightly as to not to acquire excess BF.

As you already might know. The basic rule is 10g Dextrose to 1 iu of Insulin. Now the trick is to get in tune with your body so to take advantage of the insulin spike, which allows nutrients to be shuttled to the muscle cells rapidly, doing so without taking in excess carbs which equates to body fat.

Below is a 30 day cycle(which is recommended) for Insulin. I don�¢??t use Insulin on off days from the gym. Some like to use Insulin on off days in the morning to fight off the catabolic state we�¢??re in upon awakening. I feel upon awakening in the morning a shake consisting of Whey/Dextrose would be sufficient in bringing you out of this catabolic state from fasting over an 8 hour period while sleeping. Remember, you can become Insulin insensitive if abused. So by running insulin on training days only reduces that threat.

I�¢??ll use the 5 day training split as an example here. That will give you 20 days �¢??on�¢?? insulin.

Congratulations!! You�¢??ve survived thus far. I assume(hope) you�¢??ve been monitoring your BG levels. You probably have noticed that you are in the higher range using 50g of dextrose PWO. Now it�¢??s time to drop the carbs slightly. Don�¢??t fret. This should be more than ample amounts(of carbs) to get you through to your PPWO meal.

At this point you should have a good idea of how you react with Insulin in terms of BG levels vs. carb intake .

Let�¢??s up the dose�¢?�¦�¢?�¦

By this point in time you should be feeling good(ie;more confident),but still respectful to Insulin. Let�¢??s test the waters for 3 days to give you the feel of things. By that I mean we�¢??ll drop the carb intake slightly so you can find a comfortable ratio in regards to iu�¢??s vs. carbs per gram.

Now, the above ratio�¢??s are safe and effective. You can stop right here and continue on for the next 10 days at the above doses/ratio�¢??s. Or you can move forward slightly.

If you felt confident with the above protocol.You could experiment on days 14-15 and drop your dextrose to 40g.If you do so, please monitor your BG levels every 15 minutes or so. And have glucose tabs, or another source of quick carbs handy (like orange juice) to stave off any possible signs of hypoglycemia. Don�¢??t panic should this happen,just drink a glass of orange juice, or similar, and in 10 minutes the symptoms will have subsided.

Congratulations! You just completed your first cycle/experience with Insulin in a safe an effective manner. I stopped at 8 iu�¢??s, Being that is enough to get your feet wet with the drug.

[/quote]

You, my friend, are the king of links.

[quote]G0D123 wrote:

when googled

and Reed have u ever tested it in a lab for fun ? and are you sure it would be 500mg/ml or 250mg/ml ?[/quote]

god123 are you being serious in your question “what is BA & BB?”

you won’t notice much off of a single dose of insulin… even if you use it 5 days out of the week…

and if you eat more because of it, you will get fat

[quote]G0D123 wrote:

when googled

and Reed have u ever tested it in a lab for fun ? and are you sure it would be 500mg/ml or 250mg/ml ?[/quote]

1. If you do not know what BA(Benzyl Alcohol) or BB(Benzyl Benzoate) are you have no place to even be considering this method yet.
  2. No why would I… I have absolutely no need to Test it as I made it I know exactly what it is.
  3. It can be what ever mg I choose it to be. However I would never make 500mg/ML as it would probably crash very easily. How ever 400 is relatively stable. It is all a matter of how much powder you use to how strong its gonna be. The above is perfect for 250mg/ML you simply just redue the numbers.

[quote]Reed wrote:
3. It can be what ever mg I choose it to be. However I would never make 500mg/ML as it would probably crash very easily. How ever 400 is relatively stable. It is all a matter of how much powder you use to how strong its gonna be. [/quote]

I heard you could rub some raw powder in a woman’s vagina and it would grow abs.

[quote]Reed wrote:
3. It can be what ever mg I choose it to be. However I would never make 500mg/ML as it would probably crash very easily. How ever 400 is relatively stable. It is all a matter of how much powder you use to how strong its gonna be. [/quote]

I heard you could rub some raw powder in a woman’s vagina and it would grow abs.
[/quote]

Im not promising I will do this tonight but… If I do I shall report back.

[quote]amateur666 wrote:

I urge you to invest in a glucometer. This will give you a close estimation of where your BG(Blood Glucose) levels are (Safe Zone 70-90,but independent upon each individual).You want to take in adequate amounts of carbs, but not too much. As the excess will be stored as fat. And yes, if you arent careful, you can add quite a bit of excess body fat. As youll see in my dosing example below, we drop carbs slightly as to not to acquire excess BF.

Below is a 30 day cycle(which is recommended) for Insulin. I dont use Insulin on off days from the gym. Some like to use Insulin on off days in the morning to fight off the catabolic state were in upon awakening. I feel upon awakening in the morning a shake consisting of Whey/Dextrose would be sufficient in bringing you out of this catabolic state from fasting over an 8 hour period while sleeping. Remember, you can become Insulin insensitive if abused. So by running insulin on training days only reduces that threat.

Ill use the 5 day training split as an example here. That will give you 20 days �??�?�¢??on�??�?�¢?? insulin.

Congratulations!! Youve survived thus far. I assume(hope) youve been monitoring your BG levels. You probably have noticed that you are in the higher range using 50g of dextrose PWO. Now its time to drop the carbs slightly. Dont fret. This should be more than ample amounts(of carbs) to get you through to your PPWO meal.

Lets up the dose�?�¦

By this point in time you should be feeling good(ie;more confident),but still respectful to Insulin. Lets test the waters for 3 days to give you the feel of things. By that I mean we ll drop the carb intake slightly so you can find a comfortable ratio in regards to iu’s vs. carbs per gram.

Now, the above ratio�??�?�¢??s are safe and effective. You can stop right here and continue on for the next 10 days at the above doses/ratio�??�?�¢??s. Or you can move forward slightly.

If you felt confident with the above protocol.You could experiment on days 14-15 and drop your dextrose to 40g.If you do so, please monitor your BG levels every 15 minutes or so. And have glucose tabs, or another source of quick carbs handy (like orange juice) to stave off any possible signs of hypoglycemia. Dont panic should this happen,just drink a glass of orange juice, or similar, and in 10 minutes the symptoms will have subsided.

Congratulations! You just completed your first cycle/experience with Insulin in a safe an effective manner. I stopped at 8 iu’s, Being that is enough to get your feet wet with the drug.

[/quote]

Awesome! What would the timing of the pinning and consumption of meals/shakes be like?

IDK slin seems like something to dabble in if your going to be in competition. Not for the average roider who just wants to look big and lean with his shirt off.