Poor Sleep Quality

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]BHappy wrote:
No problem, thanks for caring, i am surprised that so many are trying to help.[/quote]

Sleep and pants are a recurring problem in GAL.

After 20 years of medicine, my advice, get a sleep study.[/quote]

I got inconclusive results from a sleep study, but even that was valuable.

It was good to know that I DIDN’T have apnea, restless legs, mild narcolepsy, etc. My sleep efficiency wasn’t so high, but it helped knowing it wasn’t from some common major issue.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]BHappy wrote:
No problem, thanks for caring, i am surprised that so many are trying to help.[/quote]

It was good to know that I DIDN’T have apnea, restless legs, mild narcolepsy, etc. My sleep efficiency wasn’t so high, but it helped knowing it wasn’t from some common major issue.[/quote]

Exactly, my theory is ejaculation and a spoonful of Nutella is the best sleep aid ever.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]BHappy wrote:

It was good to know that I DIDN’T have apnea, restless legs, mild narcolepsy, etc. My sleep efficiency wasn’t so high, but it helped knowing it wasn’t from some common major issue.[/quote]

Exactly, my theory is ejaculation and a spoonful of Nutella is the best sleep aid ever.
[/quote]

Nutella? Really?

Taking magnesium before bed has made a tremendous difference for me… whether epsom salt baths or a 500mg supplement. It’s still not great, but it’s much much better.

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]BHappy wrote:

[/quote]

Nutella? Really?

Taking magnesium before bed has made a tremendous difference for me… whether epsom salt baths or a 500mg supplement. It’s still not great, but it’s much much better.[/quote]
:slight_smile: I tend to be on a very low carb diet, so a spoonful of Nutella with Natty Peanut butter knocks me the fuck out.

It may sound like hippy BS, but sleep hygiene is really something to look into. Things we do before we go to bed affect our sleep.

For those of you who use computers after dark, this is a great tool: f.lux: software to make your life better

It adjusts the color temperature of your screen to the surrounding environment… the first time you use it, you’ll have to adjust it so the whites still look white, but it drops the blue wavelength which interferes with (natural) melatonin production.

So the cocktail is zinc magnesium nutella
Thanks LoRez download done