T Nation

Poor Low T Guy Needs Help Self-Treating

I am 31 years old. I belong to an Asian country where basic health facilities are scarce. Consequently there is no concept of TRT. I am facing low T issues since 5 years, mean while reading all the informative material . At the start of 2018 i have decided to self treat myself on my own and end the misery of low T. I am not going to let this poor country, snatch the right of a legitimate treatment from a patient.

So here we go…
I have opted for 50 mg Test E Every3.5 D protocol.

But i have made a school boy mistake( really excuse me for this) Due to being so naive in terms of selecting a injection size and correct dosage, i have miscalculated badly( Blunder :frowning: ).

Instead of 50 mg i have injected 185 mg first and after 3.5 days 135 mg.

My lab work before the first shot is

Total T= 259 ng/dl
Estradiol= 19.6 pg/ml

My recent lab work after 5 days of last injection(135mg).

Total T = 1010 ng/dl (280-1100)
Estradiol= 46pg/ml

So it clearly shows that i have overdosed and my E2 is high.

Now i want to start afresh and continue with the originally made plan. 50 mg Test E every 3.5 days. But i am really confused,
Should i take 0.25 mg of AI with my next 50 mg shot twice a week. As my penis is feeling really numb, I have no libido,no morning wood ,problem getting an erection, feeling lethargic and mood swings.

What do you suggest me, how should i proceed to lower to E2 to hit the sweet spot of 22?

Tl;DR wrongly injected 320 mg a week instead of only 100 mg. E2 is high at 46 pg/ml. Need your help regarding AI dosage to continue with the next T shot of only 50 mg E3.5D.

Feeling Horrible After Overdosing (High E2) Issues

I dont this you should take an AI as you might not need it. Once you lower your dosage it should lower the e2 as well. Wait a few weeks on the 50 two times per week then restest.

Just realized u created 2 threads. Please keep them in 1

I am 31 years. I belong to an Asian country where basic health facilities are scarce. Consequently there is no concept of

TRT. I am facing low T issues since 5 years, mean while reading all the informative material . At the start of 2018 i have

decided to self treat myself on my own and end the misery of low T. I am not going to let this poor country, snatch the right

of a legitimate treatment from a patient.

So here we go…
I have opted for 50 mg Test E Every3.5 D protocol.

But i have made a school boy mistake( really excuse me for this) Due to being so naive in terms of selecting a injection size

and correct dosage, i have miscalculated badly( Blunder :frowning: ).

Instead of 50 mg i have injected 185 mg first and after 3.5 days 135 mg.

My lab work before the first shot is

Total T= 259 ng/dl
Estradiol= 19.6 pg/ml

My recent lab work after 5 days of last injection(135mg).

Total T = 1010 ng/dl (280-1100)
Estradiol= 46pg/ml

So it clearly shows that i have overdosed and my E2 is high.

Now i want to start afresh and continue with the originally made plan. 50 mg Test E every 3.5 days. But i am really

confused,
Should i take 0.25 mg of AI with my next 50 mg shot twice a week. As my penis is feeling really numb, I have no libido,

problem getting an erection, feeling lethargic and mood swings.

What do you suggest me, how should i proceed to lower to E2 to hit the sweet spot of 22?

Tl;DR wrongly injected 320 mg a week instead of only 100 mg. E2 is high at 46 pg/ml. Need your help regarding AI dosage

to continue with the next T shot of only 50 mg E3.5D.

i think you should take your AI now to try to reduce your E2. A total T of 1010 is not that bad. No need to panic. Just need to get your E2 under control.

Wait to use an AI until you are leveled out. It wouldn’t make sense to control the e2 now, because you don’t plan on keeping your test that high. You may not even need e2 control at 50 twice a week.

You injected 320 mg of test a week and your e2 got to 46, that’s high, but so is that test dose.

Your going to cut your test dose to a third of that, so expect your e2 to come down on its own.

I wouldn’t mess with an AI until you know what your e2 is on 100 a week.

Are you even having symptoms?

Thank you so much @alphagunner for your time. I do really appreciate that.

its been 6 days since the last injection of wrong 135 mg. When should i start injecting planned 50 mg? I am thinking of doing it tomorrow.
If i use just 0.25mg of anastrazole (Arimidex) just twice a week only for the next comming week, would that still be an issue?( i want to feel a little bit of libido, i am getting really worried due to numb penis and no sexual desire).
I am having symptoms like my penis is numb, i have no morning wood, very low libido. Am i not supposed to feel som how a very little sexual after 10 days of starting TRT? also my orgasms are very weak. What is your opinion?

Thank you in advance for your next reply.

Using an AI for spot control of e2 is asking for trouble. (crashing your e2)

I would wait until things are stabilized before I even consider an AI.

I messed around with AI and E2 control my entire first year of being on TRT and royally screwed up. (not knocking AI use, some people legit need it)

You are not supposed to see major result for several weeks, several months and even a year before erectile strength reaches 100 percent. Penis must be rebuilt, tissues repaired and this will only happen if you closely monitor and keep your levels in range, meaning keeping E2 levels between 20-30 pg/mL and T levels above midrange.

It isn’t like putting gas in a car and go, there is one guy where it took 13 months before his erections and libido became insanely high.