Poor Arnold

How stupid can you get?
I guess one can only thank God for the fact that there still are places like T-Nation to be found:

Yea, Arnold is so stupid that he became the worlds most famous body builder, highest paid movie star in the world, a multi-millionaire and now Governor of the largest state in the union! All this and doing it as an immigrant. Ha ha what a loser huh?

I’m not trying to dump on you, but you really need to maybe think before you post. Anything taken out of context can look bad!

By the way I would never vote for Arnold (Don’t agree with him on certain issues). However, I have to give the man credit for being a very smart and hard working guy.

Now go take up a hobby or do something productive :slight_smile:

Wow! Websites like that help me realize that although goofy, I’m definitely not crazy. I feel much better now knowing that I am nowhere near that level of goofiness.

[quote]Black Thorn wrote:
How stupid can you get?
I guess one can only thank God for the fact that there still are places like T-nation to be found:

[/quote]

I agree with alot of his thoughts… 95% of the people do need to be told what to do.

Arnold is a billionaire by the way. He owns a $125 million dollar commercial jet and he owns the largest private residence in Beverly Hills. He bought 7 homes worth an estimated $50 million, razed them, and built a one home worth $50 million to create a $100 million estate.

If I was worth a billion I wouldn’t care what anyone said about me.

P.S. In case you didn’t guess, I am in awe of the Oak.

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:
P.S. In case you didn’t guess, I am in awe of the Oak.[/quote]

well then why is your avatar a pic of conan o’brien?

[quote]Black Thorn wrote:
How stupid can you get?[/quote]

Are you talking about Arnold or the website?

Hey All,
I agree with all the quotes on arnold exposed.com . I hope the author of this post was referring to the stupidity of the people who made the websites, and not calling Arnold stupid. He’s far from it.
Steve.

The second they called Kurt Waldheim a Nazi war criminal, you can dismiss anything that follows.

The fact of the matter is that he was an officer in a German army unit, and some members of that unit did in fact commit atrocities, but none were ever connected to him, and in fact he was cleared after international investigations. He was also elected president of Austria after this information came out.

This website is nothing but a form of hate. (It does not need to be race based.) Why do people see the need to destroy others? If they have a disagreement with him, point out the issues, don’t attack the person.

I am really tired of the anti-German hatred in this country. It really came out when Arnold was elected Governor, and then again a few months ago when the Catholic Church elected a German as their Pope. A German can’t become famous or do much of anything without getting his words twisted and the infamous “N” word coming out.

The ironic thing is that many of these “anti-facist” people are some of the most anti-semitic people out there.

Oh come on chrisb71, not everybody hates Germans. Calling Nazi is just like calling someone a N… It’s simple, easy and stupid. Just like the people that use it. Same hate, same stupidity, just a different target.

While I respect Arnold, an agree that most of that site is absolute BS, one thing I fear is the section about the constitutional convention. While I cannot see the Oak taking over the country, I can see special interests taking the opportunity to completely change the constitution, removing the second ammendment, banning gay marriage, flag burning, whatever. The constitution has been in place for over 200 years, and works fine. It’s a cornerstone that we can base our democracy on. I don’t want to see it mangled to reflect whatever hot topic is being bandied about the media. It’s more sacred than that.

Just to make sure you don’t get me wrong: while I’m not too big an Arnold (I’m a fan, but not crazy) fan, I do respect him, and I admire his muscles etc., like most of us do. I meant the site is S T U P I D. D U M B. Much like those sites saying that rock is satanic music, that protein powders and aminos= steroids which will leave you without a manhood, etc.